Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Tips of my plant are yellowing

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Trillskrilla

Tips of my plant are yellowing

Post by Trillskrilla »

I went to my local grow store and told them my tips are starting to yellow and they suggested cal mag so now I'm on the second week using that and a new led light. The tips are still yellow but there's now some beautiful bud sites. there are about 10 colas and 5 of them are towards the bottom and aren't looking like the other 5 which are doing quite well I'm just wondering if I should chop them to put more energy to the top and should I continue with the cal mag every week since I've now done it for 2 weeks

Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Tips of my plant are yellowing

Post by Keeno »

A picture would give us a better idea of what's going on.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

pics are always best, but also wonder if youve fed any PK ?
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Just a guess, possibility or whatever, but if tips are turning necrotic and dying on leaves and plant is lightening up in colour it could possibly be lockout caused by overferting, basically too much feed in your medium causing lockout, Go steady on your feeds dont go mad is what im saying. As the guys have said pictures paint a 1000 words though.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
fabi420 (Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:37 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”