Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Seedlings feed using Canna Coco A & B

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Re: Seedlings feed using Canna Coco A & B

Post by seymore_budz »

Less is more. The growth is exponential so slow to start that speeds up as they get bigger. If they look green and healthy and there's no droop or anything then you're all good. With a background EC of 0.6, I would be aiming for a tds of ~1EC for the first two weeks then slowly creep it up.

Also, with watering, grab yourself a moisture meter from Amazon or somewhere. Trust me they work absolutely brilliantly within coco. You just poke em in the pot and leave it in there. As long as you're in the green zone you're schweet. It's hard to describe where the boundaries lay so how wet or dry is too much. These meters will show you exactly where those boundaries lay and you will pick up a feel for where things should be. After a while it will become second nature and the meter will become less relevant but I still use mine just because its super handy to just glacé at a dial and see where I'm at.

Here's mine. It's a few years old now so the switch has gone a bit rusty lol

Last edited by seymore_budz on Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
wutang (Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:28 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Philzon   Vape4Ever
wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Spot on. Thank you all! I'm on the right tracks by the sounds of it. Shout out to @Paul_led whos also been helping. 🙏🏽
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Paul_led (Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:19 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

seymore_budz wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:26 pm
Less is more. The growth is exponential so slow to start that speeds up as they get bigger. If they look green and healthy and there's no droop or anything then you're all good. With a background EC of 0.6, I would be aiming for a tds of ~1EC for the first two weeks then slowly creep it up.

Also, with watering, grab yourself a moisture meter from Amazon or somewhere. Trust me they work absolutely brilliantly within coco. You just poke em in the pot and leave it in there. As long as you're in the green zone you're schweet. It's hard to describe where the boundaries lay so how wet or dry is too much. These meters will show you exactly where those boundaries lay and you will pick up a feel for where things should be. After a while it will become second nature and the meter will become less relevant but I still use mine just because its super handy to just glacé at a dial and see where I'm at.

Here's mine. It's a few years old now so the switch has gone a bit rusty lol

Thank you mate. Totally missed the second part of your message with the meter. Thought of these before when I was doing soil then never bothered.

Thank you

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Pic from yesterday

From left - Super Lemon Haze, Grapefruit Tangie, Super Lemon Haze.

The fourth one was the seed that was really struggling. Thats gone back into a paper towel

Excuse the temps. I've got a clip on fan now blowing at the prop/light. This is under a T5 light. Temps today are 27/28. Humidity ranging from 78-92
Hmr81 (Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:01 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Paul_led wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:19 am
I would only be giving .5ml at the moment mate ,
Seedlings do take a good 10 days to get going , only when they get the first set of true leaves you will have blast off

Put some photos up mate so we can see what stage they are at,
You doing a diary for ya grow ?
Photo is up bud. My first ever photo of my plants on GR420. First diary also coming up :)

Paul_led
Respected Member

Post by Paul_led »

Looking ok to me wutang , this stage seems to take forever , soon as the first set of prope leaves appear they will take off quick style
These users thanked the author Paul_led for the post:
wutang (Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:48 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Paul_led wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:35 pm
Looking ok to me wutang , this stage seems to take forever , soon as the first set of prope leaves appear they will take off quick style
Cheers buddy! I've got another tangie popped ready to go into the 4th pop. The other might be a dud seed..but the stupidness of me...i put them both in paper towels but didn't label up old or new thinking id remember the next day based on how I folded the paper towels...after a few smokes...no chance lol.

Hmr81

Post by Hmr81 »

Takes ages at this stage man, I'm in same boat. Probably feeding every other day, sometimes three days depending on how wet the Coco is. As everyone is saying they will explore with growth once they have a good set of roots .
These users thanked the author Hmr81 for the post:
wutang (Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:04 pm)
From the Garage of HMR
No Current Grow on, Point5 has the tent and is doing her lovely thing.

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Hmr81 wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:02 pm
Takes ages at this stage man, I'm in same boat. Probably feeding every other day, sometimes three days depending on how wet the Coco is. As everyone is saying they will explore with growth once they have a good set of roots .
The first haze is so lanky..ive put the t5 as close as I can low. Its sister is tiny on the other side lol.
Hmr81 (Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:49 pm)

Hmr81

Post by Hmr81 »

I've never used a t5 but hear good things about them for seedlings
These users thanked the author Hmr81 for the post:
wutang (Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:08 pm)

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”