Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

LED grow lights in a 2x4 tent

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
ShabbyOrange

Re: LED grow lights in a 2x4 tent

Post by ShabbyOrange »

Fairly new to all this, only 5 weeks in so i understand my opinion isn't a solid one.

From my short time with the spider farmer SE3000 (not the 2022 version), i've had no issues with wattage consumption, ease of use with provided equipment for hanging and length of wires, heat emitted off the bars and so far my Auto's have flourished nicely once i experimented with the manufacterers guidelines for % and height and my own tests with par/lux measuring.

Given i had done a lengthy bit of research behind the brands available, i still feel i've made a good choice over the other options available.

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

we are doing free shipping to the states and canada now. save you some pennies :)
For further information on our products please visit our website www.invisiblesunled.co.uk

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

as far as reccomendations for a 4x2 id suggest the F bar or ish265 v3 - or if youre feeling generous toyourself the X bar or ISH265 eclipse

if you want any info on anything drop us a dm , always happy to help

jeniklo
Has thanked: 0

Post by jeniklo »

I just looked at the Green Cube tents and it's definitely my next tent, 1x2x2m is the perfect size for me and it is 225gbp which isn't to bad.
These users thanked the author jeniklo for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:00 am) • ShabbyOrange (Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:11 am)

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

Check out the "migro" site for light comparison ratings lots of diff.products in there
These users thanked the author JJ for the post:
Mafooo (Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:33 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

I've been using COBs for years with good results but I bought a cheap light off Ali Express and it blew them out of the water. Look for Blaze Grow Lights as the shop name or Figolote on the picture. They're genuine Samsung LM301H LEDs with deep red, UV and IR and they are far cheaper than anything mentioned here so far. Dimmable and the new model has switches for the IR and UV

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”