Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Bio bizz all mix

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Nastyhabitz_

Bio bizz all mix

Post by Nastyhabitz_ »

Aftenoon lads does anybody use bio bizz all mix for seedlings? Reason i ask i always have very slow growth in coco for the first few weeks. So im thinking about using all mix in small pots then transfering to coco

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Re: Bio bizz all mix

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

I use it but for seedlings I use seedling soil. I found a seed in some weed I bought and planted that in all mix and stuck it outside. Burnt the tips of the leaves. It did grow out but I think it's a little hot for seedlings.
I use it now but I use it through vegging and flowering mixing it with equalish parts of worm castings and organic soil conditioner.
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”