Welcome to the indoor cannabis section. This section is here for you to discuss all the aspects of growing cannabis indoors. Ask any questions or share your knowledge on growing cannabis in a indoor environment. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Cop, hifi 4g by DP and painkiller by Dr underground

Discuss growing cannabis indoors
Dex
Known User

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by Dex »

Ola amigos I am putting the last seed of the trio in im having such a bad time starting the seeds its jnreal I don't think I've ever had shitty luck like this apart from second year of growing where I went thro about 20 seeds before one actually lived for me ....

So I have the three Dutch passion and one 121 in soak currently if these don't work I will have to change the title and really apologise to Dutch passion and do some other Dutch passion seeds I have :( along with animal cookies lol and a cbd mango haze I have left ....

I might not be able to do a banana blaze diy rik I think or slim who ever has one going but will be doing some other Dutch passion ones lol ... so sorry for the let down but I can't figure what I'm doing wrong here because I germ all the seeds same exact way as I am but they seem to not wanna play ball with me this run :(...

Soooooo I hope these rise up they have just been put into water so ill see you guys in bout 4 ti 5 days time and see whats happened...

Thanks for for your patience and God bless
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Minty (Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:00 pm)

Re: Banana blaze, kerosene krush and sugar bomb punch sponsored by Dutch Dutch passion

Post by Guest »

Dex wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:36 pm
Ola amigos I am putting the last seed of the trio in im having such a bad time starting the seeds its jnreal I don't think I've ever had shitty luck like this apart from second year of growing where I went thro about 20 seeds before one actually lived for me ....

So I have the three Dutch passion and one 121 in soak currently if these don't work I will have to change the title and really apologise to Dutch passion and do some other Dutch passion seeds I have :( along with animal cookies lol and a cbd mango haze I have left ....

I might not be able to do a banana blaze diy rik I think or slim who ever has one going but will be doing some other Dutch passion ones lol ... so sorry for the let down but I can't figure what I'm doing wrong here because I germ all the seeds same exact way as I am but they seem to not wanna play ball with me this run :(...

Soooooo I hope these rise up they have just been put into water so ill see you guys in bout 4 ti 5 days time and see whats happened...

Thats rubbish, I hate starting seeds when they don't pop properly. I soaked mine in kelp extract for 24 hours. Ensured they all dropped to the bottom of the glass, then into root riot cubes, until they grow the roots through then straiught into the pot. I had 100% success last time doing it that way.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Dex (Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:36 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:45 pm
Dex wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:36 pm

Thats rubbish, I hate starting seeds when they don't pop properly. I soaked mine in kelp extract for 24 hours. Ensured they all dropped to the bottom of the glass, then into root riot cubes, until they grow the roots through then straiught into the pot. I had 100% success last time doing it that way.
It's somthing im doing and this method I'm using worked spot on for years till this month lmao

I feel bad coz it's dutchies new strains and I can't show em off
Guest (Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:46 pm)

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Dex wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:38 pm
It's somthing im doing and this method I'm using worked spot on for years till this month lmao
Might be the lights mate, the LED's are stronger than they look and those LED's do look awesome. Love the Red Heat Sinks.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Dex (Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:08 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Minty wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:21 pm
Dex wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:38 pm
Might be the lights mate, the LED's are stronger than they look and those LED's do look awesome. Love the Red Heat Sinks.
Funny you should say that me and me wife thought the same gonna turn the cobs on and use that because only thing diffrent from my normal set up is new qb it's dimmed half way to keep tent warm

But gonna sow the new seeds and use the x4 50w active cooled (I think that's what it's called when they have fans lol ) cree rig then as they rise if they rise that is... I'll turn on the qb
Minty (Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:14 am)

aridynomyco

Post by aridynomyco »

Dex wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:51 am
Ola amigos here we go with my one or two grows a year this round we have Dutch Dutch passions as always amazing strains ...

Big thanks to DP for sponsoring this grow and and my buddy forest and his bespoke lighting .... there will be a sponsored light to by forest bespoke lights, all my cobs are made by him but I could be in the new age and be using one of his QB which I'll post the pics ov below

So three days ago I put these in water Image
They all sunk by second day and two had tap roots but I waited another day and we have all three showing tap roots ...

Today I'm about to put em in pots gonna go straight away and put em into find al pots which I think are 9.5 air pots and one will be in a 10ltr pot

The medium will be coco

Nutes are
canna anb
Buddy by vitalinks
And little honey
will add some dynamo myco I think it's called into the coco with some charge to the start of veg and start feeding anb later on

The lights will be these beuti made by FBL
ImageImageImage
Oh yes sexy is joining the QB world lmao

QB is 250w 600x200mm 35k Samsung 301b chips with osram deep reds.. if needed I'll add some i already own FBL 60w citizen cobs

So all sponsored grow this and I'm super chuffed soo almost up the next stage in next day or two:D

Thanks for looking in and God bless
Glad to hear you using DYNOMYCO - how are you finding the results? Happy growing 🧨🧨
These users thanked the author aridynomyco for the post:
Dex (Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:52 pm)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

aridynomyco wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:34 pm
Dex wrote:
Ola amigos here we go with my one or two grows a year this round we have Dutch Dutch passions as always amazing strains ...

Big thanks to DP for sponsoring this grow and and my buddy forest and his bespoke lighting .... there will be a sponsored light to by forest bespoke lights, all my cobs are made by him but I could be in the new age and be using one of his QB which I'll post the pics ov below

They all sunk by second day and two had tap roots but I waited another day and we have all three showing tap roots ...

Today I'm about to put em in pots gonna go straight away and put em into find al pots which I think are 9.5 air pots and one will be in a 10ltr pot

The medium will be coco

Nutes are
canna anb
Buddy by vitalinks
And little honey
will add some dynamo myco I think it's called into the coco with some charge to the start of veg and start feeding anb later on

ImageImageImage

QB is 250w 600x200mm 35k Samsung 301b chips with osram deep reds.. if needed I'll add some i already own FBL 60w citizen cobs

So all sponsored grow this and I'm super chuffed soo almost up the next stage in next day or two:D

Glad to hear you using DYNOMYCO - how are you finding the results? Happy growing 🧨🧨
So far not sure lol non of the seeds have been alive long enough for me to say buddy

Once they get going I'll add some powder feeds in like guano and charge and hopfully might see some action then :)

What I do like that it's in pellets rather than powder makes mixing into coco way way easier
aridynomyco (Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:06 am)

aridynomyco

Post by aridynomyco »

Dex wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:53 pm
aridynomyco wrote:
Dex wrote:

The medium will be coco

Nutes are
canna anb
Buddy by vitalinks
And little honey

ImageImageImage

So far not sure lol non of the seeds have been alive long enough for me to say buddy

Once they get going I'll add some powder feeds in like guano and charge and hopfully might see some action then :)

What I do like that it's in pellets rather than powder makes mixing into coco way way easier
Good to hear you enjoyed the application of it. Keep the updates flowing very keen to see the results you achieve with DYNOMYCO.
Happy growing 🧨🧨
These users thanked the author aridynomyco for the post (total 4):
Keeno (Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:38 am) • Guest (Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:04 am) • Minty (Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:02 pm) • Dex (Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:45 am)

Post by Guest »

aridynomyco wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:19 am
Dex wrote:
aridynomyco wrote:

Good to hear you enjoyed the application of it. Keep the updates flowing very keen to see the results you achieve with DYNOMYCO.
Happy growing 🧨🧨
I'll be ordering some myself soon enough I reckon. Is there a voucher code or anything I can use? @aridynomyco

I've heard it's very good so I'd like to see for myself.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Dex (Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:54 pm)

aridynomyco

Post by aridynomyco »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:06 am
aridynomyco wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:19 am
Dex wrote:

Happy growing 🧨🧨
I'll be ordering some myself soon enough I reckon. Is there a voucher code or anything I can use? @aridynomyco

I've heard it's very good so I'd like to see for myself.
Awesome to hear @DIY.Rik !! Would gladly give you a coupon code (will pm you with it). The results we have seen from grows using DYNOMYCO have been awesome and we are keen for you to see for yourself. 🧨🧨
These users thanked the author aridynomyco for the post (total 3):
Guest (Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:59 pm) • Minty (Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:02 pm) • Dex (Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:54 pm)

Return to “Indoor Cannabis Growing”