The GrowRoom420 Golf Hall Of Fame !!

Smokey

The GrowRoom420 Golf Hall Of Fame !!

Post by Smokey »

Hello GrowRoom420 :mrgreen:

I Hope you are All well and good. Right so i have been keeping a track of the Golf comps that have been run over the past 12 months and its quite interesting to see no one as yet has won any 2 golf comps. As in the real world it would appear virtual golf is just as difficult to win a major. As you may or may not be aware there are four different golf comps that get run at different times generally coinciding with real world events i have chosen the 4 toughest Golf Tournaments or at least the most prestigious. Aspie won the masters earlier on this year so he in fact still holds the green jacket (medal right there) until the Master next year as did cam win the reefer cup this year and that tournament is only held every for years (medal right ther) so you may already see where this is going I really enjoy running this comp and i know a few of you look forward to sooooooooo how about............ Our very own GrowRoom420 Hall of fame !?

ATTENTION ALL ADMINS !!

Could we possibly consider some medals for these great events that are very difficult to win, whats your thoughts guys here's where we stand so far, its just an idea but could be fun

Cheers

Smokes :Stoned:
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Smokey

Re: The GrowRoom420 Golf Hall Of Fame !!

Post by Smokey »

Viz wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:12 am
A bit of fun is always a good idea mate.
That's the aim pal and a bit of motivation to try capture all 4 majors for an Uber Medal lol

Donks
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Donks »

:clap: Smokey i love it mate, it's bigger than just golf too. I have mentioned a trophy for Viz's Super comp too if it is to continue and also while i'm claiming that one can i have a poker trophy :laugh: it's all game on i just need that masters bling :roll eyes:

Donks

Post by Donks »

Seriously though mate this should be a sub section from comps. I will speak to admin if you haven't allready and try to evolve this

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Donks wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:40 pm
:clap: Smokey i love it mate, it's bigger than just golf too. I have mentioned a trophy for Viz's Super comp too if it is to continue and also while i'm claiming that one can i have a poker trophy :laugh: it's all game on i just need that masters bling :roll eyes:
The Illusive Green Jacket that Aspie holds eh next April he will have a chance to retain or hand over in ceremonial fashion lol

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Donks wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:42 pm
Seriously though mate this should be a sub section from comps. I will speak to admin if you haven't allready and try to evolve this
That's exactly the direction i was heading towards i think it's a great idea my biggest gripe as i host i shall never win a major lol

Donks

Post by Donks »

DJ Smokey wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:50 pm
Donks wrote:
The Illusive Green Jacket that Aspie holds eh next April he will have a chance to retain or hand over in ceremonial fashion lol
Hows about i smack him with my 3 iron and just take it :naughty:

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Donks wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:53 pm
DJ Smokey wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:50 pm
Donks wrote:
Hows about i smack him with my 3 iron and just take it :naughty:
I've checked the regulations its outlawed and instant disqualification lol its cam that holds the most prestigious anyway the reefer cup/ryder cup only happens every 4 years i believe although i consider making it an annual comp

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Consider your requests done :)

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Bulls wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:21 pm
Consider your requests done :)
Omg Bulls you rock dude we could liaise about suitable medal designs for each comp as some are far more prestigious than others and maybe a nice big prize for first member to complete all four majors could take a few years that i tell ya

Thanks for the acknowledgement and consideration Bulls

If we create a seperate folder i will run maintain and update accordingly

Cheers

:dj: DJ Smokey :Stoned:

Return to “Golf Competitions”