Welcome to the Cannabis Germination & Propagation section. In this section you can find information and ask questions regarding the germination of cannabis seeds as well as propagation and the different techniques use to germinate cannabis seeds. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Route 1 Cuttings

A place to get info and discuss germination of cannabis seeds
sir-scrogalot

Route 1 Cuttings

Post by sir-scrogalot »

Hi All,

So I thought id share my technique for perfect cuttings.

I use a home made clone bucket which has a water pump that sprays the stems to encourage root growth.

Firstly i take some cuts, i take fairly small cuts as the bigger the cut the more it needs to uptake to sustain itself during rooting. I go for smaller cuts as this seems to me to root faster.

These were my selections

from this Lemon Haze mother

I then trim the excess leaf an branches to a point, i dont cut the end of leaves off likes others do, i find it slows down the whole process.

Once im happy with the trim i cut cut a 45degree angle down the stalk, to expose the white inner plant vein, then i pop it straight into the cloner. I do not use rooting hormones, gels or powders. there is really no need and is a waste of money.

At this point i put 3 liters of water into the bucket and 1 of those liters will contain about 4 ml of Canna Flores B, other options are Rhzitonic or just canna coco nutes

I use a minimal amount fo the nutes, so little that ec is hardley effected. But give justr enough to kick start the feeding and process.
Take a look at my new blog - www.grow-life.blog

sir-scrogalot

Re: Route 1 Cuttings

Post by sir-scrogalot »

OK so the above cuts were taken on the 18th Dec and today the 25th they have rooted

sir-scrogalot

Post by sir-scrogalot »

I will slightly top up the res to get a bit more feed in there and then leave for another 3-4 days to see how they come on , ill have them potted up by day 14 at latest.

sir-scrogalot

Post by sir-scrogalot »

Light wise, I used the Invisible Sun ISH120 PCB - I had the 1 board running at about 10w at about 4 inches above the cuts, just to give you an idea the mother plant in the top post has never seen more than 10w of Light in its entire life.

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Very nice Sir, thank you buddy.
Quickest I had roots in that kind of cloner was 72 hrs! Amazing, simply amazing.

Tom123
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tom123 »

Great going buddy. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Cannabis Germination & Propagation”