Minty
Respected Member

Re: Invisible Sun LED Grow Off Entries!

Post by Minty »

Keeno wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Up to 300w Category
Minty

That picture you used is pretty old @Keeno I did post a couple more updates past that one within the official topic and kept a full build diary ;o)

I just think that Invisible Sun deserve a lot more credit than that original picture gives them.

Certainly not the best plant and the high temps and root rot fecked me over but the lights overall were totally awesome.

The best part about Invisible Sun for me was the custom R-Strips allowing me to build a custom light that would fit in between my joists.

Allowing me to basically make the same light as Point 5 shows in her Grow but to custom fit this light into my very limited surroundings.

Without that My whole growing idea and all my fun on this forum would not have happened as I have no other space to grow in...

That on top of Invisible Sun sending me a promotional email that led me to the GrowRoom420 Family is what makes them great.

P.S. I am not arse licking, I don't need or want the prize but I do want Invisible Sun to get the recognition for the great LED lights that they are not only manufacturing in the UK but are also listening to feedback, researching etc and making massive steps forward with the Near Red, Far Red, and recently Royal Blue diode additions as well as moving towards 3 stage A/B type MeanWell drivers giving that all important 3 ways to dim (one being the included rotary dimmer - one also being via PWM i.e. Automation ;o)

If you understand where LED is going I challenge you to tell me what they are doing wrong! And off course once you tell me they will probably see it and fix that...

@Invisible Sun Rich and Kev (and who ever else you have working for you) KUDOS to you guys. You are making a massive difference.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Minty wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:38 am
Allowing me to basically make the same light as Point 5 shows in her Grow but to custom
I think you have 2 more panels than point 5 and HMR? they using the 4r strips and it looks like you have 6 of em? or are my eyes playing tricks?
β€œIf you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

GMO wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:40 am
I think you have 2 more panels than point 5 and HMR? they using the 4r strips and it looks like you have 6 of em? or are my eyes playing tricks?
I actually have 8 strips so twice as much then. Looking at the Invisible Sun site, the 4R has 4 strips and a 240 watt driver, I have 8 strips and a 480 watt driver - which looking at it now seems massively overkill ;o)
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
GMO (Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:31 am)

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:26 am
I actually have 8 strips so twice as much then. Looking at the Invisible Sun site, the 4R has 4 strips and a 240 watt driver, I have 8 strips and a 480 watt driver - which looking at it now seems massively overkill ;o)
I have no idea what the 4rs Watts amd things but I do know it grows good bud and is bright as you like
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post:
Minty (Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:20 pm)
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:26 am
Thats pretty much what Nanook is running in 1.2x1.2 iirc

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:31 am
Thats pretty much what Nanook is running in 1.2x1.2 iirc
That's probably who I was thinking of then... I knew someone was running the same strips in a non diy arrangement.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
GMO (Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:23 pm)

The Daze
Known User

Post by The Daze »

Looking great everyone!!

Good luck
~SuniDaze
These users thanked the author The Daze for the post:
Minty (Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:52 am)
βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ»πŸ’›πŸŒ»πŸŒ±πŸŒ±βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨
we are on our way to growing beautiful cannabis
Be Well. Keep it Green. Blessed by Cannabis.
Our Current Garden:
NEW GROW SOON
|*Latest Grow Out*|

πŸŒˆπŸ’šπŸŒ»πŸŒ±πŸŒˆ

Alexrice1983
Has thanked: 0

Post by Alexrice1983 »

1st grow,
Zkittlez in week 4 of Flowering.
Always looking for information.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author Alexrice1983 for the post:
GMO (Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:12 pm)

Return to β€œInvisible Sun LED”