When will the ISH75 V dimmable be back in stock?

King of the indoor jungle
Glynne420
Respected Member
Has thanked: 0

When will the ISH75 V dimmable be back in stock?

Post by Glynne420 »

Hi there,..... Rich isn't it? (Sorry if i got your name wrong)... i was wondering when you will have these back in stock.
Ive got a GQ60 coming at some point, it might be a while cos of this C19 virus thing fekking everything up but it is what it is, and i was thinking of getting this light to use in the GC60 as a mini 1 plant grow or at least to veg 1 or 2 plants before moving to a bigger tent and under a bigger light. Do you reckon that would work ok?
I was looking on your site and saw that a lot of your products have sold out.
Nice1 mate...
Glynne420.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Invisible Sun

Re: When will the ISH75 V dimmable be back in stock?

Post by Invisible Sun »

Glynne420 wrote:Hi there,..... Rich isn't it? (Sorry if i got your name wrong)... i was wondering when you will have these back in stock.
Ive got a GQ60 coming at some point, it might be a while cos of this C19 virus thing fekking everything up but it is what it is, and i was thinking of getting this light to use in the GC60 as a mini 1 plant grow or at least to veg 1 or 2 plants before moving to a bigger tent and under a bigger light. Do you reckon that would work ok?
Nice1 mate...
Glynne420.

Hi Glynne,

It's Kev. Thanks for your post. The ISH75 is currently out of stock. Our manufacturing has been hit and we are waiting much longer for everything as a result. It's ideal as the new version will include some reds. Rich is manning the insta. Kind Regards

Sent from my SM-G9650 using Tapatalk

For further information on our products please visit our website www.invisiblesunled.co.uk

Glynne420
Respected Member
Has thanked: 0

Post by Glynne420 »

Invisible Sun wrote:
Glynne420 wrote:Hi there,..... Rich isn't it? (Sorry if i got your name wrong)... i was wondering when you will have these back in stock.
Nice1 mate...
Glynne420.

Hi Glynne,

It's Kev. Thanks for your post. The ISH75 is currently out of stock. Our manufacturing has been hit and we are waiting much longer for everything as a result. It's ideal as the new version will include some reds. Rich is manning the insta. Kind Regards

Thanks for getting back so quick Kev... i will keep my eye out as i think this will be a housewarming present to myself, when they come back into stock.

weedabix

Post by weedabix »

Hi,
while we're at it, when will the R strips be back in stock? I'd like to build some low power strips to light some shelves with carnivorous plants, microgreens and random bits and need a strip light.

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

Everything has been manufactured now and will start shipping next week. R strips, ISH75 and the new ISH100. Website will update accordingly too. Thanks guys.

These users thanked the author Invisible Sun for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Wed May 13, 2020 10:49 am) • weedabix (Wed May 13, 2020 10:55 am)

Sy76
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sy76 »

what sort of size tent would be good for the new ish100 ? Im only looking at one plant grow..

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

Sy76 wrote:what sort of size tent would be good for the new ish100 ? Im only looking at one plant grow..
60x60 would be your optimal space with the ISH100. Warmest regards

Return to “Invisible Sun LED”