Invisible Sun LED presents the ISH530 V2

King of the indoor jungle
sybarite
Known User

Re: Invisible Sun LED presents the ISH530 V2

Post by sybarite »

I've had the ISH530 R V1 for about a month in a 1m x 1m x 2m tent and thought it might be overkill, but was getting a bit tired of low yields and small buds from the 5 x Cree COB 250W setup I had before, so decided to get something more powerful and very glad I did. Running one of the same phenos I had from the previous crop, there is a marked difference in growth - 5 weeks in bloom, stretching a little more and the buds are already almost double the size they were previously with the Cree COBs. I have different strains of different heights, so it's a little tricky to find a good balance, but they are about 12" from the tallest ones and they are not complaining at all, with leaves reaching up to the light! During veg though, you might need them about 20" or more away, as I believe the plants need time to adjust to the powerful light.
These users thanked the author sybarite for the post:
Invisible Sun (Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:33 am)

sybarite
Known User

Post by sybarite »

sybarite wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:56 pm
I've had the ISH530 R V1 for about a month in a 1m x 1m x 2m tent and thought it might be overkill, but was getting a bit tired of low yields and small buds from the 5 x Cree COB 250W setup I had before, so decided to get something more powerful and very glad I did. Running one of the same phenos I had from the previous crop, there is a marked difference in growth - 5 weeks in bloom, stretching a little more and the buds are already almost double the size they were previously with the Cree COBs. I have different strains of different heights, so it's a little tricky to find a good balance, but they are about 12" from the tallest ones and they are not complaining at all, with leaves reaching up to the light! During veg though, you might need them about 20" or more away, as I believe the plants need time to adjust to the powerful light.
I have a grow online using this light, but I'm not sure if it's good etiquette to put links to other grow sites here. Is it best to wait until I can post a gallery directly on here?

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

sybarite wrote:
sybarite wrote:
I have a grow online using this light, but I'm not sure if it's good etiquette to put links to other grow sites here. Is it best to wait until I can post a gallery directly on here?
Thanks for the diary, it's always good to see results and opinions. G420 look after us and we them. Kind regards

Sent from my SM-G9650 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Invisible Sun for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:55 pm) • sybarite (Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:00 am)
For further information on our products please visit our website www.invisiblesunled.co.uk

sybarite
Known User

Post by sybarite »

Invisible Sun wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:46 pm
sybarite wrote:
sybarite wrote:
Thanks for the diary, it's always good to see results and opinions. G420 look after us and we them. Kind regards

Thanks. You're actually the reason I came here, having discovered this forum from a flyer you put in the box with my light. It's a superb light, very well designed and built, and extremely effective. Here's my grow diary:

https://growdiaries.com/grower/sybarite

sybarite
Known User

Post by sybarite »

sybarite wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:11 am
Invisible Sun wrote:
sybarite wrote:

Thanks. You're actually the reason I came here, having discovered this forum from a flyer you put in the box with my light. It's a superb light, very well designed and built, and extremely effective. Here's my grow diary:

The Quantum Kush is the latest using my new ISH530 R V1. The older Royal Gorilla one was done with the Cree COBs.

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

sybarite wrote:
sybarite wrote:
Invisible Sun wrote:

The Quantum Kush is the latest using my new ISH530 R V1. The older Royal Gorilla one was done with the Cree COBs.
Just been checking yours out on there. Thanks for sharing.

These users thanked the author Invisible Sun for the post:
sybarite (Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:51 am)

sybarite
Known User

Post by sybarite »

Invisible Sun wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:38 am
sybarite wrote:
sybarite wrote:

You're welcome. Thanks for making great lights. They seem better and cheaper than the latest big brand alternatives, which I understand use inferior Osram or Cree LEDs.

I'll start putting diaries on here once I've reached the sufficient number of posts.
These users thanked the author sybarite for the post:
Invisible Sun (Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:23 am)

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

sybarite wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:58 am
Invisible Sun wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:38 am
sybarite wrote:

You're welcome. Thanks for making great lights. They seem better and cheaper than the latest big brand alternatives, which I understand use inferior Osram or Cree LEDs.

I'll start putting diaries on here once I've reached the sufficient number of posts.
thanks, we have a lot of new stuff coming too which is exciting for us, hopefully the new products will be just as well received.
keep your eyes peeled

Curlygreen
Been thanked: 0

Post by Curlygreen »

Hey when are these back in stock?

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

Curlygreen wrote:Hey when are these back in stock?
New version V3 will be releasing this week.

These users thanked the author Invisible Sun for the post:
Norseman (Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:41 pm)

Return to “Invisible Sun LED”