Led panel option

King of the indoor jungle
Nom
Known User

Led panel option

Post by Nom »

Hello,

I have a question for invisible sun. I am currently running an ish320 lm301h with an r strip upgrade in 1m2 tent, if I were to add more light would adding two more r strips, one on each side be any good? And what driver would i need to run 3 r strips? What would the total wattage draw be? Or would I be better off with a different option?

Nomoli

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Led panel option

Post by GMO »

Nomoli wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:36 pm
Hello,

I have a question for invisible sun. I am currently running an ish320 lm301h with an r strip upgrade in 1m2 tent, if I were to add more light would adding two more r strips, one on each side be any good? And what driver would i need to run 3 r strips? What would the total wattage draw be? Or would I be better off with a different option?

Nomoli
Sorry dude, im sure Invisible will be along soon for you dude, but in the mean time. the info your after i think may be available from this thread ish-3r-4356 which is for a unit which is the 3 x r strips like your asking about with a driver as well

i believe that each strip can be run at 2100a giving up to like 38w per strip but is typically driven at 1500a so closer to 20w per strip iirc but i could be very wrong with that and please check my info on the invisible sun webiste, the product link is in the previously linked thread.

i hope that helps buddy
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

Thanks for that GMO, I've managed to work it out now between searching here and the website. Just need to work out if it would be better to add two 150 panels or just go for two more r strips in my 1m2 area.

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

if I was increasing from a 320 kit in a 1x1 id add 2 more ISH150 panels turning the unit into a 480 rig then add an additional R strip.

youd end up with this fully expanded

https://invisiblesunled.co.uk/collectio ... ung-lm301b
For further information on our products please visit our website www.invisiblesunled.co.uk

Return to “Invisible Sun LED”