Invisible Sun ISH320 ft Samsung LM301H Next Gen Rig

King of the indoor jungle
Invisible Sun

Invisible Sun ISH320 ft Samsung LM301H Next Gen Rig

Post by Invisible Sun »

Speed up your harvest, increase flower density and improve results with the our most popular custom rig. The invisible Sun ISH320 ft Samsung LM301H next generation chipset. The ISH320 V3 DIY is a full cycle grow light kit which consists of 4 of our ISH150 V3 boards mounted onto an Invisible Sun "S Frame"

Measuring 560mm x 560mm this system gives improved canopy coverage and enables the light to be hung closer to your canopy for better canopy penetration. The ISH150 boards do not require a heatsink and thus run cool to touch with a slight warming on full power.

Our UK manufactured lighting modules run at easy to manage temperatures and will provide year after year of consistent high performance. Super energy efficient and giving a far broader spectrum of diffused light to increase canopy penetration. Experience increased yield, density, terpene production and flavonoids.

Invisible Sun LED use only the highest quality components. Manufactured in the UK and using our unique combination combination of the very latest Samsung chipset driven by Meanwell power.

Save on energy and time whilst speeding up and improving your flower production. All our products are covered by our no quibble guarantee with warranty coverage up to 7 years.

The ISH320 produces extremely impressive results offering an amazing spread of light. This is our most popular custom rig for a reason. Expect between 1 - 2 grams per watt return. The light is the equivalent to 600w of HID lighting.

There are many benefits of using a system like this, not only does it give you better canopy coverage with 4 points of light, it also reduces the overall amount of energy and heat compared to our ISH265 Pro kits. No heatsink required driver can be mounted on frame for ease of wiring.

Benefits and Features :

. Experience faster harvests, denser fruits from Samsung's next gen LM301H diffused white light.
. Improved canopy penetration for increased flower production lower down for higher yields.
. Runs cooler than HPS which improves environmental control. No heatsink required.
. Reduced electricity costs with higher GPW ratio
. CE certified
. UK Manufactured[/B]

Please click the link to view the product on the website:

https://invisiblesunled.co.uk/collectio ... ung-lm301h
Last edited by Invisible Sun on Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For further information on our products please visit our website www.invisiblesunled.co.uk

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Invisible Sun ISH320 ft Samsung LM301H Next Gen Rig

Post by Nanook »

Love the look of these :)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

Ditched the 600w hps for one of these with the R strip upgrade, i dont have heat issues anymore, potency is up, running costs are down. I'm a happy camper

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

Nomoli wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:46 pm
Ditched the 600w hps for one of these with the R strip upgrade, i dont have heat issues anymore, potency is up, running costs are down. I'm a happy camper
nice to hear , glad you like the light

Return to “Invisible Sun LED”