Invisible Sun Customer Service / Support Thread

King of the indoor jungle
Invisible Sun

Invisible Sun Customer Service / Support Thread

Post by Invisible Sun »

Hello everyone,

This thread is a direct point of access to Invisible Sun for forum members. We will document wiring guides, installations tips and news in this section, you are also more than welcome to enquire about support or sales.

As part of our agreement we will be offering forum members 10% discount on all Invisible Sun LED products bought through our website only, (this does not include ebay, amazon or any other platform listed Items) If you are looking to make a purchase please PM me for your unique discount code :)

We will also be running monthly competitions to win prizes including store credit, Merchandise and more :) I will start a thread for each competition as and when.

Please take a look at our website and take the time to sign up to our news letter, by doing this in addition to GR420 members discount code as above, other offers and giveaways may come your way :)

https://www.invisiblesunled.co.uk

If anyone has any queries at all,please do not hesitate to drop me line, either on the thread or on a PM

Happy Growing

Rich
Invisible Sun LED UK Ltd
For further information on our products please visit our website www.invisiblesunled.co.uk

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Invisible Sun Customer Service / Support Thread

Post by The Aspie Toker »

They do look sexy, and it's great to see that they can be purchased ready built for clumsy people like myself.

I see there's no fans required with them, which is a bonus. The thing I dislike about the Mars is that it's noisy, and rather thick - which means I lose roof space.

Do your lights create a lot of heat, Richard?
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:07 pm
They do look sexy, and it's great to see that they can be purchased ready built for clumsy people like myself.

I see there's no fans required with them, which is a bonus. The thing I dislike about the Mars is that it's noisy, and rather thick - which means I lose roof space.

Do your lights create a lot of heat, Richard?
Hi,

They do create heat yes, but its not radiant heat like a hps, at full wack the heat sink you can touch for about a second before its too hot, the driver is a sealed water proof unit made of metal, that will get hot too. If you hang the driver from an S hook and not mount it on the heat sink this will help a lot. Despite the units getting hot, there is less overall grow room/ radiant heat so it keeps the overall temps down.

The diodes put 90% light over 10% heat compared to HPS which is more like 80% heat

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

With regards to the smaller 60w kits, these are really quite cool. yes there is heat but its minimal. These don't require a heat sink at all.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Thank you for the info, Richard.

What is the real draw on these lights?
My Mars II 400w uses 180-200w real draw, and my Spider uses around 220w real draw.

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:34 pm
Thank you for the info, Richard.

What is the real draw on these lights?
My Mars II 400w uses 180-200w real draw, and my Spider uses around 220w real draw.
Ok so it depends on the driver you use, with the HLG 240h 48A you will be drawing 240w from the wall running a current of 2700mA it you opted for the HLG 240H C2100A although the driver is rated at 249.9 W you would only pull around 210W when running at max. running the LEDs at 2100mA will draw less power but give you more usable light, i.e more photons

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Looking at your products. I seed the panels so in a frame? Could the same driver and frame work with 4000k and 3500k panels, as in interchangeable?

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

Keeno wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:27 pm
Looking at your products. I seed the panels so in a frame? Could the same driver and frame work with 4000k and 3500k panels, as in interchangeable?
The 120's panels 3500k and 4000k are the same size, current and design, using the same driver they are completely interchangeable.

dantemaster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dantemaster »

Hi,
I see on the web shop that you have an Autumn SALE.
Is the discount code you mentioned to be applied on top of that?
Thanks!

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Perfect timing Sunny
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Return to “Invisible Sun LED”