A place to discuss growing security
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Idea for stealth door lock?

Post by 2-Scoops »

Vador wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 7:13 pm
just cad it
Now theirs a phrase I've not heard since my old college days, back when i was doing my city and guilds in mechanical engineering, I'd be faffing around with pencil and paper amongst other tech drawing implements and my tutor would say "just cad it up" like fuck yes ok i didn`t even know what a computer was back then around the time cad was appearing in colleges and i was still busy trying to get my head around programing cnc machines. I much preferred the traditional old school engineering it was a lot harder and alot easier at the same time.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Vador (Tue May 03, 2022 1:32 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Do you remember turtle cad @2-Scoops, that was my first memories of cad, it’s fair to say we’ve come a long way since that
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Vador wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 1:33 pm
Do you remember turtle cad @2-Scoops, that was my first memories of cad, it’s fair to say we’ve come a long way since that
I only ever touched on cad for like.... well lets say 5minutes at college and then i went fetch tech drawing stuff :rolf: it was for my city & guilds basically in mechanical engineering. Mate i never really touched a computer till 2003 when i had accident i learnt, well except for cnc type stuff i was more traditional type old school engineer milling and turning surface grinding in tool shops etc, we worked in 1000`s of an inch for tolerances back then, im talking by using old micrometers it was pre metric which added to brain hurting me converting cus in most engineering shops still it was old school inches and ft in 80`s and early 90`s but college was metric. But i was gonna gonna carry on for b-tec diploma and sadly wasn`t to be i ended up in prison ffs shit happens hey. :shit:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Vador (Wed May 04, 2022 11:46 am)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Here we go I’ve found a solution See the thread here

Return to “Growing Security”