busted (Not me)

A place to discuss growing security
Greenfingers
Known User

busted (Not me)

Post by Greenfingers »

Last edited by Greenfingers on Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:58 pm) • GMO (Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:03 pm) • duke (Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:38 pm)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: busted

Post by GMO »

DUDE, i shit myself seeing the title. i thought youd been hit dude

mad relief

700 is a few more than percy tho huh? :idn:
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 3):
Greenfingers (Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:45 pm) • Tictok (Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:50 pm) • Guest (Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:37 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

ncrypta.core
Known User

Re: busted (Not me)

Post by ncrypta.core »

Next door got me busted but in future getting an ozone to make sure smell stays in but the plant in question wasn’t protected like she would be normally
These users thanked the author ncrypta.core for the post:
duke (Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:44 pm)
Where the salts go, the water will follow

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

UVC light also helps reduce smells guys, basically sticking a cfl uvc bulb or 2 in your outlet ducting if your worried about smells escaping their, not that they should if CF is working as it should do. Theirs was a guy who used to frequent another site i used started using UV light and no carbon filter at all to scrub the air from his grows this way.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 4):
Greenfingers (Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:12 pm) • duke (Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:44 pm) • Growmie (Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:07 pm) • Guest (Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:38 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

In what way was it blighting anyones life locally 🙄
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
TommyT (Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:18 pm)

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:11 pm
UVC light also helps reduce smells guys, basically sticking a cfl uvc bulb or 2 in your outlet ducting if your worried about smells escaping their, not that they should if CF is working as it should do. Theirs was a guy who used to frequent another site i used started using UV light and no carbon filter at all to scrub the air from his grows this way.
I have never heard that before @2-Scoops , very interesting. Thanks for that.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Tictok wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:06 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Tbh Tictok i cant really find anything on it online except uvc is used in air scrubbers for mould and bacteria`s etc. But their was a guy over on green circle started using it scrub his air of smells saying it it generates ozone i seem to remember. So yes ive just been searching web for a few minutes and theirs nothing about uvc doing anything like i said originally. But it does say uv light under @ 160nm to 185 nanometers being best wavelength of uv light spec that produces ozone from oxygen for max efficacy according to goggle. Basically yes maybe it wasn`t the uvc he used it was years back im remembering this from so yes lets say he used a certain spec uv light to scrub his air my bad.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Tictok (Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:12 pm)

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

2-Scoops wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:18 am
Tictok wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:06 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Tbh Tictok i cant really find anything on it online except uvc is used in air scrubbers for mould and bacteria`s etc. But their was a guy over on green circle started using it scrub his air of smells saying it it generates ozone i seem to remember. So yes ive just been searching web for a few minutes and theirs nothing about uvc doing anything like i said originally. But it does say uv light under @ 160nm to 185 nanometers being best wavelength of uv light spec that produces ozone from oxygen for max efficacy according to goggle. Basically yes maybe it wasn`t the uvc he used it was years back im remembering this from so yes lets say he used a certain spec uv light to scrub his air my bad.
No worries 2-Scoops, worth researching anything that may help with that. It's interesting in the states now it's legal, the original Skunk seeds are available (AGS Seeds/Todd McCormick) which are way more astringent than modern skunk strains are, simply because the smell would get you busted. While I'd live to grow those out, carbon filter or not, I cannot risk it in these prohibition times.
These users thanked the author Tictok for the post:
2-Scoops (Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:18 am)

Return to “Growing Security”