Growing food with Invisible Sun LED

Invisible Sun

Re: Growing food with Invisible Sun LED

Post by Invisible Sun »

Keeno wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:13 pm
Bloody good result that @Invisible Sun. I want to do something in the kitchen using the new veg lights you do in the new year.
Well we can set you up. A little system
These users thanked the author Invisible Sun for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:54 pm)
For further information on our products please visit our website www.invisiblesunled.co.uk

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

Hmr81 wrote:
Wlupd be good to see onions and garlic, chilli's are something I am growing on thr window sill from Jan but I'd love to fix a bar light under my kitchen cupboards and grow them along that. Low profile fixings would be needed for aesthetics in a "working" home kitchen.

I already have 3 low watt full spectrum leds keeping @Point 5 mini jungle going so upgrading to a strip type light would be cool. Pic is the type of light I'm currently using under the kitchen cupboards, would love to see you guys produce something that could replace them and get much better indoor growing going

Looks cool. You could use a few of our new ISH72-C lights to get a better spread, linked off one driver and attached in rows. Would be good

Hmr81

Post by Hmr81 »

Invisible Sun wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:37 pm
Hmr81 wrote:
Wlupd be good to see onions and garlic, chilli's are something I am growing on thr window sill from Jan but I'd love to fix a bar light under my kitchen cupboards and grow them along that. Low profile fixings would be needed for aesthetics in a "working" home kitchen.

I already have 3 low watt full spectrum leds keeping @Point 5 mini jungle going so upgrading to a strip type light would be cool. Pic is the type of light I'm currently using under the kitchen cupboards, would love to see you guys produce something that could replace them and get much better indoor growing going

Looks cool. You could use a few of our new ISH72-C lights to get a better spread, linked off one driver and attached in rows. Would be good
Id be interested to see that ligjt buddy, could be an interesting experiment, total length I'd need is about about 220cm . That would be the full length of under the space I'm thinking of.
From the Garage of HMR
No Current Grow on, Point5 has the tent and is doing her lovely thing.

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

Hmr81 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:40 pm
Invisible Sun wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:37 pm
Hmr81 wrote:

Id be interested to see that ligjt buddy, could be an interesting experiment, total length I'd need is about about 220cm . That would be the full length of under the space I'm thinking of.
120w across that whole space would do the job.

That's four of these running at 30w each

That's exactly what we are using to cover 2.6m x 0.60m shelves. 4 x 30w strips per shelf
These users thanked the author Invisible Sun for the post (total 2):
Hmr81 (Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:43 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:53 pm)

Invisible Sun

Post by Invisible Sun »

bimblebrains wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:22 pm
wow this is really inspiring,especially for the vegetarian!...def something i'm looking to do this coming year,thanks for sharing bud
Thank you. Stay tuned sée what we do next.
These users thanked the author Invisible Sun for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:54 pm) • IMO (Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:36 pm) • bimblebrains (Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:59 pm)

Post by Guest »

Aren't there warehouses in places around the world already cultivating things like salad...? That is what I remember last. Maybe for high end market, high star restaurants.

I can see outdoor supplemental lighting, that is IP rated from moisture , so it could be used inside a poly tunnel for instance?
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:09 pm) • Invisible Sun (Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:21 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:38 pm
Aren't there warehouses in places around the world already cultivating things like salad...? That is what I remember last. Maybe for high end market, high star restaurants.

I can see outdoor supplemental lighting, that is IP rated from moisture , so it could be used inside a poly tunnel for instance?
There's at least one in London, using WWII bomb shelters.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
Invisible Sun (Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:21 pm) • Guest (Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:03 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Very interesting I have thought about this on many occasions, definitely going to follow the progress, what light cycle are you using?
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:45 pm) • Invisible Sun (Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:20 pm)

Return to “Non Canna Growing”