What’s the problem with the millennial generation??

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: What’s the problem with the millennial generation??

Post by GMO »

camkush wrote:Idk why I ranted I just know I'm drunk and there are other cool ass level headed guys my age doingt good and acting grown .
I'm not much older mate. I come from a home with a single mother

I have worked since I was 11. I do man stuff but I'm also fucked by my own mental state. I do what I can and don't say I can't till I fail at it

But I'm still typing this on my phone, living alone and complaining online that I never get out and meet people

It's crap how accurate shit can be but ya also gotta put the spin of your own life on these kinda things

I don't mean to offend and took no offence to ya rant as parts of me are pissed off they can tar brush a whole generation but also cos a good deal of its accurate

Peace brother

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

GMOGreen wrote:
camkush wrote:Idk why I ranted I just know I'm drunk and there are other cool ass level headed guys my age doingt good and acting grown .
I'm not much older mate. I come from a home with a single mother

I have worked since I was 11. I do man stuff but I'm also fucked by my own mental state. I do what I can and don't say I can't till I fail at it

But I'm still typing this on my phone, living alone and complaining online that I never get out and meet people

It's crap how accurate shit can be but ya also gotta put the spin of your own life on these kinda things

I don't mean to offend and took no offence to ya rant as parts of me are pissed off they can tar brush a whole generation but also cos a good deal of its accurate

Peace brother

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
All love brother.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Hobbit
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hobbit »

camkush wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:37 am
Idk why I ranted I just know I'm drunk and there are other cool ass level headed guys my age doingt good and acting grown .

Good on you Cam, good for some young people to read this type of thing, and see it can be done. I totally agree with the guy in the vid, We complain about the younguns of today, but hey who created them with this attitude. I always shunned alot of the pc bullshit on parenting which has caused me alot of drama with my daughter, she be going to her mums and school learning one set of values then coming to me where those values didnt cut the mustard. I often reflect and count myself lucky I was born when I was. To top it off doctors are handing out feel good pills like candy ffs, with the amount of antidepressants being used today the world should be happier than its ever been. i remember when the only phone you could use was a public one for or the old landline that had a cord about 2 feet long at a stretch lol. So when you wanted to talk to your mates or girlfriends etc ya had a full family audience keeping it very real lol. Was good for your memory the old landline ya knew all your mates and family friends phone numbers of by heart lol.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

I'd reply but I might offend an entire generation I am relying on to pay for my pension hahahaha
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

Black Grouse wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:28 pm
I'd reply but I might offend an entire generation I am relying on to pay for my pension hahahaha
Won't offend me or anyone here mate, we all family anyhow. Its all just opinions on top of that..

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

We all grown ups..or try to be..and I'd never be offended.. I am young and realise the problem we having.. I find it so sad when my 2 year son has noone to play with as all kids are starring at a virtual world.. he speaks so much and he is only 2 while some kids way older than him don't say a word but yet are so good navigating through the iPads and smart tv's

Wizard
Respected Member

What’s the problem with the millennial generation??

Post by Wizard »

This may be a rude thing to do , , I like to see how many people will wall right into me when at the mall because they have there heads stuck in the phone ,

I can also agree with bulls , may daughter is 2 and I pick her up at day care all the time , she can talk a hell of a lot better then the other 20 or so kids and I don’t let her touch electronics. And when she does watch cartoons 90% of the time it educational shows .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Wizard for the post:
KD (Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:01 pm)
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Return to “Non Canna Growing”