Welcome to the cannabis school for new growers section. In this section you can ask and get answers to questions about growing cannabis. Whether you are are new to growing cannabis or thinking about getting into the hobby, there are no silly questions so ask away. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Planning for going organic/bio

A place for new grower to ask questions and learn about growing cannabis
TheCloudyChef

Re: Planning for going organic/bio

Post by TheCloudyChef »

Elijahgrowz wrote:Hey, sorry I can't help I'm now going the other way, I found I don't have pots big enough for organic or even a tent big enough I've been trying organics for a few years now and it never seemed to work for me (because my pots weren't big enough) so I'm going back to other way and on to bottle nutes again

Edit
P. S I was running 25ltr pots can only fit one of those in my 60x60 or 2 in my 80x80 just not viable for me
No need to be sorry all insight helps buddy , each of my spaces are .8m x .8m x 2.4m .
So my initial plan if 2 plants in each space I might knock down to 1 in each to give each plant more space and limit chances of bud rot due to the cramped conditions.

Your btl nutes - are they organic?
If so which do you use?
The more I learn the better I'll grow ,
I'm only just starting my learning journey so constantly reading and re reading lol

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author TheCloudyChef for the post:
Elijah Growz (Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:08 am)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
TheCloudyChef

Re: Planning for going organic/bio

Post by TheCloudyChef »

Elijahgrowz wrote:Previous I've been using Alga grow and Bloom which are organic (I'm using this at the moment) but I have brought some ionic soil nutes not used them yet and may as well use up what I got right
(I had a major problem with under feeding also) I tried making my own teas but don't think my bubbler was strong enough and actually harmed my plants instead, so just decided to go back to basics again
Thankyou for that.
I've got nutes to use up too so next run might be - Champions blend compost with added coco or perlite and see how that goes whilst I devise my organic plans to the T.
One thing for sure is No plants are going outdoors again

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author TheCloudyChef for the post:
Elijah Growz (Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:13 am)

Return to “Canna School for Newbies!”