Welcome to the cannabis school for new growers section. In this section you can ask and get answers to questions about growing cannabis. Whether you are are new to growing cannabis or thinking about getting into the hobby, there are no silly questions so ask away. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

do you already fertilize?

A place for new grower to ask questions and learn about growing cannabis
matexx420
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

do you already fertilize?

Post by matexx420 »

Hello, I have not seen in which department exactly I ask this question, sorry if not here.
My plant doesn't know how many days it has, but I bet 10-15 days.
I have a "mikro grow bloom" and I gave 1: 1: 1 ml for one liter of water.
Have you started fertilizing him?
So how do you give this water with fertilizer?
sry for translate

Photo of plant:

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: do you already fertilize?

Post by GMO »

It looks like your growing in soil buddy. soil usually has 4-6 weeks of fertilizer already in it. so you should be fine with just water for the first few weeks
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
camkush (Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:17 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

matexx420
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by matexx420 »

GMO wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:16 pm
It looks like your growing in soil buddy. soil usually has 4-6 weeks of fertilizer already in it. so you should be fine with just water for the first few weeks
only this is autoflowering.
You think it's still too early?

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

GMO wrote:
100% good soil is good for weeks. If the soil isn’t hot you can start feeding earlier tho. Sometimes I push the limits for my plants lol I’ve been trying to go 4 weeks and then ACT with added nutes as needed at 6
Just a Canadian Cannabis enthusiast🇨🇦 If you aren’t learning then what’s the point!?
“You may be Galileo, but your probably just wrong! “
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it“ Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6271 Purple Orange (CBD+), CBDurban, Gorilla Zkittles, And more!! IG@thekidchronnabis

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

matexx420 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:21 pm
GMO wrote:
Do you have advanced nutes? A lot of them are ment for hydro so they say to start feeding right away. For soil I would definitely suggest waiting at least a few weeks. Then start feeding at 1/4-1/3 strength for the first time, you can always go up next time but you can’t undamage the plants if they burn.

Soil gives you a nice buffer in nutes and PH so you can kind of do what you want without to many issues as long as you stay within a decent range, but personally even with a auto I would wait another week

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

matexx420 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:21 pm
GMO wrote:
yes mate, autos or photos. trying to feed to much and too soon can do more harm than good. just wait until they are asking for feeding... usually as above 3-6 weeks depending on soil, pot size and strain etc

Return to “Canna School for Newbies!”