Welcome to the cannabis school for new growers section. In this section you can ask and get answers to questions about growing cannabis. Whether you are are new to growing cannabis or thinking about getting into the hobby, there are no silly questions so ask away. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Beginners Guide To Growing Marijuana

A place for new grower to ask questions and learn about growing cannabis
Polarman_4
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beginners Guide To Growing Marijuana

Post by Polarman_4 »

I just learned a lot about lighting and watering right here. I was watering little bits every couple of days,no wonder she wasn’t growing! I DO need to drill some holes in the bottoms of my buckets,I have a series of holes around the sides at the bottom all the way around but I thing more at the bottom will help even things out. Plus! I found that the fluorescent lights I was using were not even close to the ones I needed,luckily I had a brand new back of blue and whites laying around. She’s already taking off,I can’t wait to see her when it’s time for lights out! Roughly 8 hours to see how much has grown now!
Every day make it a point to learn something new! 🌱🌿🌴🌲

Clunge Muncher

Re: Beginners Guide To Growing Marijuana

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Glad you found it useful mate, a good few holes in the bottom to make sure you get good drainage and you could sit the pot on something so it's not sat in runoff at all.
Get the right stuff for the job to get your environment right and your do well..
Resident armchair grower :D .

Timothydaf
Been thanked: 0

Beginners Guide To Growing Marijuana

Post by Timothydaf »

What happened to Pauls Beginners Guide that was at the bottom of the sticky threads? I think it was one of the most valuable sources on SD. 90 of the questions asked on this page are answered in that guide.

Return to “Canna School for Newbies!”