Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Finally Flowering

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
exordium

Finally Flowering

Post by exordium »

So my first attempt at a grow with autoflower (tried photoperiod and failed miserably). It's taken me 11 weeks to get them flowering. Changed my nutes, new carbon filter and new fan. Temps are now stable at 25c. Been a learning experience but hopefully can grow on this (pardon the pun) and start producing some nice fresh personal

exordium

Re: Finally Flowering

Post by exordium »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:13 pm
Congrats man, I'll keep the fingers crossed for the flowering stage. 11 weeks seems excessively long for autos, but they are all a bit different. Enjoy the journey :)
I know, I read that they should take about 4 - 5 weeks. I was clearly doing something wrong. But looking though this forum there is a wealth of knowledge. Now I have changed the way, it seems to be working. Now when you open the tent you can smell the freshness. So fingers crossed and hopefully it will pay off.
These users thanked the author exordium for the post:
Guest (Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:55 am)

exordium

Post by exordium »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:19 pm
Was it a change in light schedule that made it start to flower? How much light / dark does it get per day?
I am on 18/6 and I have not changed that. Been using different nutes. I am using nutrients now 4 times a week, and the grow has really improved.

I am using full spectrum LED 3 x 600watt

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

exordium wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:21 pm
Chad.Westport wrote:
Was it a change in light schedule that made it start to flower? How much light / dark does it get per day?
I am on 18/6 and I have not changed that. Been using different nutes. I am using nutrients now 4 times a week, and the grow has really improved.

Some companies auto genetics are not on point. Ive had similar with autos i had to go 12/12 on after about 3.5 months of veg only showing preflowers
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

exordium

Post by exordium »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:55 pm
Right on. Keep us updated and have fun with it :rock:
I will do. It is all a learning curve. And as you start to become more "green fingered", I am starting to learn. It's my first real attempt at growing. But what I am learning is when I do my next grow, I know what to change.

exordium

Post by exordium »

camkush wrote:
exordium wrote:
Chad.Westport wrote:

Some companies auto genetics are not on point. Ive had similar with autos i had to go 12/12 on after about 3.5 months of veg only showing preflowers
It's been a bit of a journey. Photoperiod I really failed at. So researching autos I thought it was worth a try. As you mentioned "Some companies auto genetics are not on point". But I think it is down to my inexperience. We learn from our mistakes. It's taken 11 weeks but they are now flowering, and the tent smells amazing. Even if I don't yet a massive yield, it has been my first step learning to grow.

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

exordium wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:13 am
camkush wrote:
exordium wrote:

It's been a bit of a journey. Photoperiod I really failed at. So researching autos I thought it was worth a try. As you mentioned "Some companies auto genetics are not on point". But I think it is down to my inexperience. We learn from our mistakes. It's taken 11 weeks but they are now flowering, and the tent smells amazing. Even if I don't yet a massive yield, it has been my first step learning to grow.
Buddy i dont blame you.. unless you overwatered or stressed the plant to near death multiple times somehow its genetics. What kind of light? What company and strain? Tell us more about your setup. Can we see any pics of the plants with lights off?

exordium

Post by exordium »

I have 2 plants, one in soil and one in coco coir. Since I have changed my nutes the coco coir one is doing really well.

My setup:
fan heater: this is keeping the tent now at a constant 25c
3 x 600 watt full spectrum LED
1 x house fan
1 x carbon filter

Company ishttps://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/

Strain is:
Barneys Farm Critical Kush Auto
https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/ ... ised-seeds

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

Are your lights 600w cheap ones from amazon or ebay? Not being rude i have like 4 of them blurple LED lights. I saw a 10K X improvement when i switched to higher quality LED white lights i won on this forum from Invisible sun LED. Id suggest starting a diary here so we all can help.... there are folks all across the world with all types of lights and grow setups. You are bound to get amazing advice.

exordium

Post by exordium »

camkush wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:45 am
Are your lights 600w cheap ones from amazon or ebay? Not being rude i have like 4 of them blurple LED lights. I saw a 10K X improvement when i switched to higher quality LED white lights i won on this forum from Invisible sun LED. Id suggest starting a diary here so we all can help.... there are folks all across the world with all types of lights and grow setups. You are bound to get amazing advice.
They were £14 each from eBay. They are the blurple lights. It said they were full spectrum. So maybe my cheap lights could be the issue? Stop being tight and spend some money lol; If I want a decent grow
These users thanked the author exordium for the post (total 2):
camkush (Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:04 am) • MrNice (Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:59 pm)

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”