Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Finally Flowering

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Re: Finally Flowering

Post by camkush »

Yeah mate spend 100-150 on quality whitelight LED or HPS/MH imo.. and the new LEDs are amazing. Im from the states and only used MH/HPS for years. I have 3 blurple LED that i honestly would give away for shipping costs since i won an invisible sun LED. I run it along with my MH/HPS now that temps dropped. Get active on the forum and youll win one haha. They 600w they claim are most likely like 70 true watts if that.
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
exordium

Post by exordium »

camkush wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:08 am
Yeah mate spend 100-150 on quality whitelight LED or HPS/MH imo.. and the new LEDs are amazing. Im from the states and only used MH/HPS for years. I have 3 blurple LED that i honestly would give away for shipping costs since i won an invisible sun LED. I run it along with my MH/HPS now that temps dropped. Get active on the forum and youll win one haha. They 600w they claim are most likely like 70 true watts if that.
I will be active. As a new grower, I find these forums offer a wealth of knowledge.

I will certainly look and a new light system.
These users thanked the author exordium for the post:
camkush (Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:28 am)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

exordium wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:12 am
camkush wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:08 am
I will be active. As a new grower, I find these forums offer a wealth of knowledge.

I will certainly look and a new light system.
Hey exordium

Lighting system you cant go wrong mate with invisible sun alot of us on here are using IS stuff

Think theres some discount for forum members so

https://invisiblesunled.co.uk/

All the best bro been doing autos for nearly two years now any help drop me line ill be happy to help from what ive learnt so far

:puff puff:

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”