Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

4 days seeding more yellow tips

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues

Re: 4 days seeding more yellow tips

Post by Guest »

I always thought seedlings had enough nutes to last up until it gives the 1st or even 2nd serrated leaves. This hydro mallarky is all fiddly for my linking lol.

How can you tell the difference between it being over fed to underfed :idn:

@Captain Beefheart looks like he know's what he's doing :suicide: :lol: Nice plants Captain :clap:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
longtimelover (Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:08 pm) • Captain Beefheart (Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:58 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
longtimelover

Post by longtimelover »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:06 pm
I always thought seedlings had enough nutes to last up until it gives the 1st or even 2nd serrated leaves. This hydro mallarky is all fiddly for my linking lol.

@Captain Beefheart looks like he know's what he's doing :suicide: :lol: Nice plants Captain :clap:
exactly my problem. have gone with the advice above, 0.5ml of A & B plus 0.4ml of root stimulant in 2l water, PH 5.9, EC 0.6, flushed thoroughly - had to ensure the seedling didn't get dragged around with the water..

Damn shame you can't get a Seedo or automated grow box in Europe, throw the seed in and come back 10 weeks later
These users thanked the author longtimelover for the post (total 2):
Guest (Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:17 pm) • Captain Beefheart (Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:58 pm)

Post by Guest »

longtimelover wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:11 pm
DIY.Rik wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:06 pm

exactly my problem. have gone with the advice above, 0.5ml of A & B plus 0.4ml of root stimulant in 2l water, PH 5.9, EC 0.6, flushed thoroughly - had to ensure the seedling didn't get dragged around with the water..

Damn shame you can't get a Seedo or automated grow box in Europe, throw the seed in and come back 10 weeks later
You don't want it too automated, it takes all the fun out of growiing :oik!:

Sorry, I should have pointed you to one of hydro guys earlier. I'm in the knowhow as much as you now :lol:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

longtimelover wrote:
Captain Beefheart wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:44 am
@longtimelover that depends on what I'm growing and what I'm growing it for! The seedling above won't be grown out it's there to become a mum if I like it, I intend to take a cutting from it in 3 weeks or less depending on growth rate, i will pot her up in a week time into a half ltr pot where she will resume as a mum, i will then run the cutting smoke it if I like I'll keep if not the sheep will eat the mum see, when I pot up cuttings to grow out I plant straight into the finals wether they be 5 ltr..... 11 ltr so it's a matter of what I'm running and where its going see, aye give these 5 weeks now to swell they be yummy .

ImageImage

Great Googly Moogly
wow, i have a lot to learn.

Want to become self-sufficient, tired of blowing hundreds for 50g a month -green is not cheap in NL
I'll be in NL soon I'll pop in for a cuppa see how ya getting on honestly back follow what I said ewe won't go far wrong
Greenfingers wrote:
Captain Beefheart wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:44 am
@longtimelover that depends on what I'm growing and what I'm growing it for! The seedling above won't be grown out it's there to become a mum if I like it, I intend to take a cutting from it in 3 weeks or less depending on growth rate, i will pot her up in a week time into a half ltr pot where she will resume as a mum, i will then run the cutting smoke it if I like I'll keep if not the sheep will eat the mum see, when I pot up cuttings to grow out I plant straight into the finals wether they be 5 ltr..... 11 ltr so it's a matter of what I'm running and where its going see, aye give these 5 weeks now to swell they be yummy .

ImageImage

Great Googly Moogly
Not bad for your first grow [mention]Captain Beefheart[/mention] :oik!:
Aye fingers I'm getting there
DIY.Rik wrote:I always thought seedlings had enough nutes to last up until it gives the 1st or even 2nd serrated leaves. This hydro mallarky is all fiddly for my linking lol.

[mention]Captain Beefheart[/mention] looks like he know's what he's doing :suicide: Nice plants Captain :clap:
The seedling husk provides enough feed for the first 3/5 days uncle Dewi told me, i tell if they under / over fed by overhaul plant color / health I read my plants not the bottle of ferts,,, god rest his soul

Great Googly Moogly

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
Guest (Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:46 pm)

Post by Guest »

@Captain Beefheart Oh I believe in reading the plants. I just struggle to read if that's under or over fed. Maybe it's more difficult as they're still so young so less to read from :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:57 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Rik bach it's not as simple as just feed them x amount a litre and bobs your uncle I got a 10 ounc plant not all dope plants eat the same see and that's a fact . Its a case of keeping things green not black ewe don't want any clawing / burn black tips ewe over done it nor ewe don't want a yellow plant with ginger tips covered in freckles if that makes sense!!! What ewe want is a green unburnt plant all the way from start to finish p.s an underfed plant will always out do a fried fuka is my advice..... Green is the color dope growing is our game remember this ewe won't go far a field BTW I don't run gadgets I ain't even got a thermometer

Great Googly Moogly

Guest (Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:04 pm)

Post by Guest »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:57 pm
Rik bach it's not as simple as just feed them x amount a litre and bobs your uncle I got a 10 ounc plant not all dope plants eat the same see and that's a fact . Its a case of keeping things green not black ewe don't want any clawing / burn black tips ewe over done it nor ewe don't want a yellow plant with ginger tips covered in freckles if that makes sense!!! What ewe want is a green unburnt plant all the way from start to finish p.s an underfed plant will always out do a fried fuka is my advice..... Green is the color dope growing is our game remember this ewe won't go far a field BTW I don't run gadgets I ain't even got a thermometer

Great Googly Moogly
Yeah my plants always end up lookiing tired. But how do you know to do it right, or fix things if you've not done it wrong @Captain Beefheart :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:11 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Here rik here's the color of a healthy plant this is the first branch produced its in the shade squashed about 6 ft from the bulbs notice no burn nor defficentcy. Though when I add pk14 /15 they flowers will darken with the extra P&K, see

Remember green is the color
ImageImage

Great Googly Moogly

Guest (Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:01 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

DIY.Rik wrote:
Captain Beefheart wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:57 pm

Great Googly Moogly
Yeah my plants always end up lookiing tired. But how do you know to do it right, or fix things if you've not done it wrong [mention]Captain Beefheart[/mention]
If they ain't pert bach they ain't happy I give mine a day on the water only Saturday before I pk them rik it's taken me 30 odd years bach I had a good mentor

Great Googly Moogly

Post by Guest »

Yeah they sure look healthy @Captain Beefheart maybe you can offer to mentor here?

If I were a hydro guy I'd be asking you mate :oik!: :clap: In fact I was considering an A+B one day, as we kinda pressured @GMO into the world of organics I thought the effort the other way shows a bit more compassion :pee: :ak: :lol: But no, seriously, let me get my new groom set up at new house, which will be in the next year...... all these cow pats, googly moogly's n that, that's enough to keep me entertained all day cymar.

I do like to see a little colour though in the last couple of weeks being an organic grower. This means the plant is using up the last of the mediums available nutrients and in effect is a bit like a flush, see :lol:

:barmy:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
GMO (Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:18 pm) • Captain Beefheart (Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:30 pm)

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”