Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

4 days seeding more yellow tips

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Re: 4 days seeding more yellow tips

Post by Captain Beefheart »

GHO wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:42 pm
Good kids you've got there mate 👍
good kid ewe mean...... my daughter made my son pay for it :lol: t cost him a monkey with flights,poor fuka ennit my daughters a robbing fuka. :oik!:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

@GHO shady characters....... I got polly with me, she's a bugger for a knuckle up

Great Googly Moogly

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
Guest (Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:29 am)

longtimelover

Post by longtimelover »

GHO wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:21 pm
longtimelover wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:21 pm
it is and they are mate.

best coffeeshop price is 10 per gram of Amnesia

found a guy who grows bulk for 5 or gram, but the quality of the first batch from him isn't great (but ok for 5euro)

I'm in Breukelen near Utrecht.

@Captain Beefheart @DIY.Rik 2 baby fan leaves growing above the main ones now - it's working!!
I've been through Utrecht a time or two. Are you Dutch or working out there? I found as many people from other places as I did Dutch people while over there.
from north east England originally, moved here 6 years ago. The wife is dutch

GHO

Post by GHO »

Sounds good pal. Have you been to a chippy there yet? Satay sauce for the win, but they don't know how to make a proper sausage in NL 🤣
These users thanked the author GHO for the post:
Guest (Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:07 am)

Post by Guest »

GHO wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:48 pm
Sounds good pal. Have you been to a chippy there yet? Satay sauce for the win, but they don't know how to make a proper sausage in NL 🤣
I found you couldn't get a decent English tea. Well, not everywhere, but not like the Tetleys I get at home 🤣
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

longtimelover

Post by longtimelover »

GHO wrote:
i have, and they're not great :( prefer the airfryer nowadays.

awful snack food here, but plenty of weed :D

longtimelover

Post by longtimelover »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:08 am
GHO wrote:
I found you couldn't get a decent English tea. Well, not everywhere, but not like the Tetleys I get at home 🤣
you're right :(

I ran out of Yorkshire tea this month, having to use Lipton English Breakfast as an acceptable alternative.

the Dutch way of making tea is simply introducing the tea bag to the water, like a quick handshake....ewww

I get strange looks for leaving the teabag in :D
These users thanked the author longtimelover for the post:
Guest (Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:35 pm)

Post by Guest »

longtimelover wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:50 am
DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:08 am
GHO wrote:
you're right :(

I ran out of Yorkshire tea this month, having to use Lipton English Breakfast as an acceptable alternative.

the Dutch way of making tea is simply introducing the tea bag to the water, like a quick handshake....ewww

I get strange looks for leaving the teabag in :D
Oh yeah, strong tea is much needed and plenty of it, feeling your pain :bang head:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
longtimelover (Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:34 pm)

longtimelover

Post by longtimelover »

hi all, updated the diary

had a disaster at the start of the week, by making a complete mess of watering and nutrients.

I had started with spraying only, but I made the mistake of spraying with nutrients and then adding too much in relation to the water needed
I used 1.9ml a & B per litre - way too much in the first week.
It caused yellowing of tips and white bits

thanks to the advice on the forums, I flushed the plant with 0.3ml A &B and 0,3ml root boost per litre and flushed completely

this helped end the burn! phew

after the flush I didn't water for 48 hrs, this time with 0.7ml A & B and 0.5ml Root boost per L

over the last few days 2 more fan leaves have grown and the colour looks good

I am bit concerned that the difference in this small pot size and my final pot size is a big step, and wondered if I should switch to a 2.5L pot for a few weeks?

I know I should wait for more leaves and more roots to pop out, but please advice away. here is a pic of the base of the pot, a few roots sticking out already.

not sure if this is adequate growth for 7 days in Coco?

that's all for now, thanks

Post by Guest »

longtimelover wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:34 pm
hi all, updated the diary

had a disaster at the start of the week, by making a complete mess of watering and nutrients.

I had started with spraying only, but I made the mistake of spraying with nutrients and then adding too much in relation to the water needed
I used 1.9ml a & B per litre - way too much in the first week.
It caused yellowing of tips and white bits

thanks to the advice on the forums, I flushed the plant with 0.3ml A &B and 0,3ml root boost per litre and flushed completely

this helped end the burn! phew

after the flush I didn't water for 48 hrs, this time with 0.7ml A & B and 0.5ml Root boost per L

over the last few days 2 more fan leaves have grown and the colour looks good

I am bit concerned that the difference in this small pot size and my final pot size is a big step, and wondered if I should switch to a 2.5L pot for a few weeks?

I know I should wait for more leaves and more roots to pop out, but please advice away. here is a pic of the base of the pot, a few roots sticking out already.

not sure if this is adequate growth for 7 days in Coco?

that's all for now, thanks
I've seen some hydro guys here with monster plants and small pots. You're ionically feeding straight to the roots, so as long as yiou provide enough water and feed as it grows they should be fine. Only problem you'll get I suspect is as they do grow and flower, you'll have to keep watering more and more often.

One of the hydro growers would confirm this, or come up with something different. Ask around or look at their grows.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
longtimelover (Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:54 pm)

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”