Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

First time grower, HELP

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
mattdaimond
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: First time grower, HELP

Post by mattdaimond »

Hi guys, after some time I am back.
So, I've done my research on growing pot indoors, and I found many tips and things I could and some of them must use for growing it, and i wanted to share with you. I am a lazy person by myself, but growing weed is something I am interested at the moment, the idea of having my weed, grew by me, is giving me inspiration to work, and how much inspiration I have right now, the same amount of laziness is present tho. Apparently for lazy growers like there is something called "stealth grow box" that is basically an automated box for growing plants, could you have a look at this https://topgrows.com/best-stealth-grow-box/ and tell me your opinions?

Re: First time grower, HELP

Post by Guest »

mattdaimond wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:54 pm
Hi guys, after some time I am back.
So, I've done my research on growing pot indoors, and I found many tips and things I could and some of them must use for growing it, and i wanted to share with you. I am a lazy person by myself, but growing weed is something I am interested at the moment, the idea of having my weed, grew by me, is giving me inspiration to work, and how much inspiration I have right now, the same amount of laziness is present tho. Apparently for lazy growers like there is something called "stealth grow box" that is basically an automated box for growing plants, could you have a look at this https://topgrows.com/best-stealth-grow-box/ and tell me your opinions?
Look up "Swami" He would state something along the lines of getting in touch with your plants. Crouch down lower, listen to what they have to tell you. The love you give a plant will shine through the end product in my opinion.

Try automation, you'll get automated results.

I get what you're saying though. Just always see things one extreme to another. One reason I started living soil/coco is that I couldn't do with all the mixing up, in the right order. Then PH...... that works for me. But what it's done is given me more time to research, sit back and read my plants. Observe, learn something so I can improve on every grow I do.

Nice idea. Space buckets are one way to get micro grows in that can practically look after themselves. Once you get a few tents in though, an automated watering system seems more and more attractive.

:rock:
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”