Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Thrips🙈

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Joezgrowz

Thrips🙈

Post by Joezgrowz »

Hi guys noticed i have some thrip leaf damaged and also noticed one or 2 hanging around on leafs anyone any idea whats the best stuff to buy for these little bastards😂😂also i have smoke bombs but can these be used when plants are in the growroom? And best if light on or off ect thanks guys hope some one can help👍 Also am in 3 rd week of flower

Philzon   Vape4Ever
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Re: Thrips🙈

Post by seymore_budz »

They out in force today. You can use smoke bombs while plants are in there. I didn't have much success with pyrethrins this year so tried spinosad and it cleaned them up a treat. You also have predators if you want to go that route.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Joezgrowz

Post by Joezgrowz »

Thanks for the info i have smoke bombs to hand so ill get them in today and failin that ill give the spinosad a go thanks alot👍

wigz
Known User

Post by wigz »

have been wondering what the small black dots were for a couple of days now, looked under the leaves today and bam, i could see them all running around, im also wondering what to do! im about 6 weeks into flower! I managed to get a pic of one under my digital microscope

ImageImageImage

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”