Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Dex need your input

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues

Re: Dex need your input

Post by Guest »

Thejokerjosh59 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:58 pm
DIY.Rik wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:26 pm
In fact sea kelp has the highest amount of calcium in a food source i think.
We were just talking about how amazing kelp was yesterday lol and that’s wether the crazy amount of PGH and PGRs (can’t remember is growth hormone is included in that lol) actually transfer to the cannabis or not

I’ll use cannabis trims and shit in my teas and compost to achieve a similar effect as kelp although I use it as well
Nice one JokerJosh 👍.

Yes I need to get on the air teas, I have the stuff to do it small time. Just need a kick up the arse. In UK 🇬🇧 though I have found it hard to get good, trusted organic dry amendments.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Re: Dex need your input

Post by Guest »

Oh and also Calcium has a very important role along with Phosphorus too.

Calcium bonds with Phosphorus which both help in the transportation of other nutrients too.

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”