Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Rust spots ....?

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Rust spots ....?

Post by GMO »

really great advise here dude

i hate to be para but i feel more comfortable dropping ya this thread for an idea of how small some of these lil pricks can be viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1421
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 3):
Tictok (Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:46 am) • Thrasherdude (Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:13 pm) • MrNice (Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:35 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Be honest i agree with the 'theyv'e been over fed and that's started a lockout' line over the pest. Soil plus any nutes youve given were probably too much.
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Im saying same as Spartan. Lockout from overferting causing calcium deficiency. Personally i`d flush pots through let them dry out for 5 days and then stasrt on ferts again. :oik!: :thanks: 8-)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

MrNice wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:13 pm

This pic tiny brown rock looking thing dont move tho sitting on top of leaf hairs ........ mites may be but not seen a thing moving any where on the plant Any takers on (Leaf Spot Fungus).....?

In an effort to comfort you here I will say this. Looking at your leaf closeups the lesions look a lot like a hypersensitive response which is a defense response from the plant to kill cells around sites where pathogens land on the leaf and attempt to enter the plant through stomata.

Looks to me like a breeze brought some spores into the tent, they landed on your plants, your plant recognized them as a potential threat, and jot killed those tiny circles of cells around where the spores landed on the leaf. It shouldnt spread unless you reintroduce more spores into the room.

Then again, this is just my two cents. The little spots do not look like a nutrient issue to me.
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post:
MrNice (Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:04 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:53 pm
Im saying same as Spartan. Lockout from overferting causing calcium deficiency. Personally i`d flush pots through let them dry out for 5 days and then stasrt on ferts again. :oik!: :thanks: 8-)
2-Scoops did that monday mate "i`d flush pots through let them dry out for 5 days and then stasrt on ferts again"

Now just going plain water for a bit hopefully it wont get worse im sideing a bit with Mafoo.Martin and me using old loaded soil what a plonker i am wont make that mistake again

Thanks 2 scoops all this advice helps :puff puff:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
2-Scoops (Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:21 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

They don`t wanna be on plain water for too long mate cus the lockout is also causing what looks like underferting on some leaves, they are gonna need ferts if you`ve flushed the pots through and right back, sooner rather than later after the drying out period imo.

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:27 pm
They don`t wanna be on plain water for too long mate cus the lockout is also causing what looks like underferting on some leaves, they are gonna need ferts if you`ve flushed the pots through and right back, sooner rather than later after the drying out period imo.

Ok 2 scoops thanks for the advice mate ive given her a one and a half litres on monday of plain water still drying out at mo another couple of days i guess
Was going to do one more just water and then back onto low nutes and hope for the best :lol:

Cool you guys are great lots of good advice :clap:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
2-Scoops (Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:46 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

One more thing :roll eyes: What with calcium being virtually immobile within the plant, well you may notice scabby blotches and spots getting worse, it`s pretty hard to get back right once you`ve fucked up and got calcium def, but rather than adding lots of calmag to your fert mix what with it being immobile i`d go with getting correct ph for max calcium uptake and even that doesn`t really stop it progressing. If that happens and your still in veg then you will prolly notice it get worse when you flip too first 3 weeks when plants need lots of calcium to grow. Best way i found was to just foliar feed daily for around a week if plants are still vegging with calmag @ around 2ml per liter and you can do that first few weeks in 12/12 too before you see buds, it doesn`t always stop it but it slows it down. Plants will get to finish but look rough as fuck if it does carry on getting worse.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
MrNice (Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:09 pm)

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”