Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Rust spots ....?

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
MrNice
Respected Member

Rust spots ....?

Post by MrNice »

Hey GR420

Need some help to identify whats going on with me lady got some strange rusty spots on my leafs....?

Only showed up last few days i had a look under the leafs as GMO said to check for pests but cant see anythink moving around so a bit puzzled on whats going on....?

What you guys think Calmag diff.......Pest problem............

Open to ideas :lol:

Thanks GR420 collective
:bang head: :Stoned:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Thrasherdude (Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:16 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Re: Rust spots ....?

Post by seymore_budz »

Looks like you may have overfed slightly and maybe locked out something. We need data! Temp, humidity, feed and water schedules, PH.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
Keeno (Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:37 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

GG

I did do a foiler feed last monday night of sequestered iron GG like you said when i was talking to you and gmo ...?

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

MrNice wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:44 pm
GG

I did do a foiler feed last monday night of sequestered iron GG like you said when i was talking to you and gmo ...?
OK, cool so that tip burn is deffo overfed but they don't look too bad. Did you spray when the light was bright?

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Thanks GG

Ok temp between 26c to 29c this week
Humidity 45 to 51

Ok monday i did a flush after speaking to you and gmo about some leaf problems i had you said about PK may be the problem
I said that i had used 50% old soil at the bottom of the pot as i only had enough new soil for the other 50% of the pot

So i flushed 7 ltr of light mix nutes EC 0.46 with 0.25ml of calmag in it monday left a circ fan round the bottom of the pot to push air around lower down round the pot also have my higher circ fans running 24/7 to help circulation

Left to dry out till friday then feed a litre of water ph 6.3 with EC 0.77 with 0.25ml calmag in noticed spots sat morning

Last runoff test i did on monday after flushing was EC 1.28 and Ph 6.2
So MrNice is thinking ive added EC 0.46 to the soil and run off is EC 1.28 so i dont know if this is right thinking ive taken EC 0.46 away from EC 1.28

whats left in the soil minus wat i put in is EC 0.82 ......dont know if thats correct soil math

GG can do a slurr test question is seeing as ive got used soil at bottom and newish soil at the top do i take part from top and bottom and test......?

Any ideas

What great guys your :thanks:

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

grumpygrower wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:49 pm
MrNice wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:44 pm
GG

OK, cool so that tip burn is deffo overfed but they don't look too bad. Did you spray when the light was bright?
Na 5 mins before the light went off i sprayed then extract fan on and circ fans running

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

MrNice wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:34 pm
Hey GR420

Need some help to identify whats going on with me lady got some strange rusty spots on my leafs....?

Only showed up last few days i had a look under the leafs as GMO said to check for pests but cant see anythink moving around so a bit puzzled on whats going on....?

Thanks GR420 collective
Did you look really really good for pests? The regularness of the circles make me think puncture from a insect. The tips look burnt but the circles look to uniform to me to be a nute issue. What side of the world you on?
Just a Canadian Cannabis enthusiast🇨🇦 If you aren’t learning then what’s the point!?
“You may be Galileo, but your probably just wrong! “
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it“ Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6271 Purple Orange (CBD+), CBDurban, Gorilla Zkittles, And more!! IG@thekidchronnabis

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Thejokerjosh59 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:29 pm
MrNice wrote:
Hey GR420

Thanks GR420 collective
Did you look really really good for pests? The regularness of the circles make me think puncture from a insect. The tips look burnt but the circles look to uniform to me to be a nute issue. What side of the world you on?
Uk mate

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

MrNice wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:36 pm
Thejokerjosh59 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:29 pm
MrNice wrote:
Hey GR420

Thanks GR420 collective
Uk mate
I’d have a real good look with a loop for any mite or those tiny fucking leaf hoppers. They are amazing at hidding
These users thanked the author Joker59 for the post:
MrNice (Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:52 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

This pic tiny brown rock looking thing dont move tho sitting on top of leaf hairs ........ mites may be but not seen a thing moving any where on the plant Any takers on (Leaf Spot Fungus).....?

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”