Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Root Rot and Heat Stress? Or something ELSE (as well)?

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Minty
Respected Member

Re: Root Rot and Heat Stress? Or something ELSE (as well)?

Post by Minty »

In hindsight it seems I underestimated the total water capacity of the system and all my dosing etc was based on a total water capacity of 40 litres. Since removing one Pot and actually measuring the total water with the single pot (totally full of roots) and the res still in play it takes 40 litres and she is currently drinking about 10 litres a day. So I fucked up with the measurements when there was two pots.

She is looking alright now by the way and the roots are literally filling the pot and I have had to mash in a net cup just to stop them blocking the return feeds ;o)
She is still being dosed at 8ml Pythoff and 40ml OxyPlus daily but is definetely over the initial root rot issue so thank you all for your assistance.

Just thought I would update the thread for future clarification on my mistakes etc.
These users thanked the author Minty for the post:
Hydro (Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:00 am)

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”