Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Bit of help needed, think it's minor...

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Bulls
Coco Grower

Re: Bit of help needed, think it's minor...

Post by Bulls »

It's normal to be getting pale now after they been over fed and locked out the nutrients uptake.
I'd give them plain water twice to recover and then come back feeding at 1/4 strength.

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Don't look like over feeding to be honest leafs super green might be pk burn but to me that's not over feeding, but I'm a noob buddy

Do you water and sometime get drops on em maybe ?

Are you using led ?

I have similar looking thing from light little too close it gets the older leafs but normally just the older fan leafs ..

I deffo don't think it's your n excess because it's no claws going on

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Bulls wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:29 am
It's normal to be getting pale now after they been over fed and locked out the nutrients uptake.
I'd give them plain water twice to recover and then come back feeding at 1/4 strength.
Yup, that's the plan Bulls, thank you.

Dex wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:54 am
Don't look like over feeding to be honest leafs super green might be pk burn but to me that's not over feeding, but I'm a noob buddy

Do you water and sometime get drops on em maybe ?

Are you using led ?

I have similar looking thing from light little too close it gets the older leafs but normally just the older fan leafs ..

I deffo don't think it's your n excess because it's no claws going on
Yes, I'm using led, but a few days after removing the leaves and all seems fine. I'm going to do as Bulls advised, just water for the next two waters, then creep it back up slowly.

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”