Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Damn. Not again

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Damn. Not again

Post by Nanook »

just setup an auto timer. soils so much work, mud everywhere, uurrgghhhh
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

kbag wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:02 pm
The plant looks hungry to me Aspie. I am with Nan on keeping it simple no need for so many different nutes and additives. Pick a base nute and stick with it really does not matter what one.I would use Ecothrive charge for the bennies then use the old timers or biocanna if i was going organic. If you pot up in stages in veg your prob not even need a grow nutrient or very little of it.If i remember correctly once opened the oragnic feeds only last 6 months so buying grow nutes like oldtimers might be a waste of money. Stepping back and going back to basics can be a good idea sometimes.
Hi mate,

I've been giving them full feed at every watering, and the soil it too wet at times to give them another watering.
I've Ecothrive on atm but won't be able to use it for another day or so.

They are autos, so in their final pots from the start. The one in the photo is in a 6 litre pot. The other two are 11 litre pots.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Nanook of the north wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:38 pm
you dont need to use 2 bottle a grow, I meant its 2 items needed per grow. the bottles last ages and are bloody cheap
Thank you for confirming.
They maybe cheap, but I haven't been paid for 2 months, and I won't be paid this month. So I have no money for plant food atm. I may try that brand once I've finished the OT and have the funds.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Well to be blunt aspie, your throwing money away on leccy ATM. You'd be better stopping and putting whatever that costs to nutrients, be it what I've listed or something else. I hate to say it but I'd say those autos are fukt now. I'd bin and restart.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:45 pm
kb is correct. youve done the same thing twice now, and got the same results. get a base as he said, keep it simple - ive never used what kb uses but I trust his judgement as well. I only use ionic as its so cheap for the amount you need and get and it ALWAYS gives good results. AFTER you get it sussed start adding all that extra crap if you like 1 thing at a time until you can identify the problem.
Also.... I personally think autos before you master photos are a lot harder to gauge esp in soil. Odly I called GMO today and he made a valid point, as I said to him soil is a good easy medium with a huge buffer.... but as he said - when it goes wrong its a bitch to fix.
Maybe switch to photoperiods for a try?
It's a different problem than before, mate. Still a problem though.

Photos take longer to get a finished product. Autos just about get me through till the next lot are finished.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:09 pm
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3810900796

£19 delivered for both.
Mate, I have just over £1 to my name. I can't afford it. I've not had a proper meal in 5 days. Thanks though.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:07 pm
Well to be blunt aspie, your throwing money away on leccy ATM. You'd be better stopping and putting whatever that costs to nutrients, be it what I've listed or something else. I hate to say it but I'd say those autos are fukt now. I'd bin and restart.
It's using just over 100w atm. I cannot stop and restart. I won't have enough weed to get me through till it's finished.
One auto is a hermie. Not sure which one.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Photos yeild more tho and you can do 12/12 from seed. Horses for courses imho.
The pics to me look extremely similar symptoms.

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Just food for thought here Aspie these are quick photoperiods the critical kush flower time is 7 weeks , so 3 weeks veg and 7 weeks flower and you have a harvest in 10 weeks.
If you scroll to the bottom of the link and read reviews it really does seem like a decent fast strain.
https://www.dinafem.org/en/quick-critical/

Also they do a OG Kush a little more potent but a little less in yield and takes 8 weeks to flower so 3 week veg 11 weeks total.
Tbh i have Auto's take longer and never had any finisher quicker than 10 weeks from germ.
https://www.dinafem.org/en/quick-kush/

I am myself most definitely going to give these a go myself.

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”