Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Damn. Not again

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Damn. Not again

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Nanook of the north wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:14 pm
Photos yeild more tho and you can do 12/12 from seed. Horses for courses imho.
The pics to me look extremely similar symptoms.
Similar, yes.

kbag wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:32 am
Just food for thought here Aspie these are quick photoperiods the critical kush flower time is 7 weeks , so 3 weeks veg and 7 weeks flower and you have a harvest in 10 weeks.
If you scroll to the bottom of the link and read reviews it really does seem like a decent fast strain.
https://www.dinafem.org/en/quick-critical/

Also they do a OG Kush a little more potent but a little less in yield and takes 8 weeks to flower so 3 week veg 11 weeks total.
Tbh i have Auto's take longer and never had any finisher quicker than 10 weeks from germ.
https://www.dinafem.org/en/quick-kush/

I am myself most definitely going to give these a go myself.
Thanks for the links. I'll take a look later. Been in hospital for hours and I've still not eaten anything and shit loads to do before I can rest.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Without being cheeky aspie, you need to eat man. Maybe you need to speak to someone at the hospital. I can't really get my head round your comments tonight but I know I'd be at a food bank or stealing from fields tbh.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Just wondering what soil you are using? I've found certain soils (especially with added worm castings) too 'claggy' and thick and there's not much movement for the roots. Actually had similar issues to yours and I also had a hella fungus gnat infestation which can also cause some issues. I just use worm casting in teas and for top dressings now.

Now I don't buy 'soil' i use coco, a little compost and just add a few amendments. Little kelp, little lime. I just feed Epsom salts foliar. Also you Said that's dry mag on the leaves. Even though they are very forgiving I've read over doing the Epsom salts can cause issues.

Sorry of this is all ready obvious info for you. I'm just thinking of any bases that hasn't been covered by previous posts.

Hope you get it sorted AT
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Nanook of the north wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:46 am
Without being cheeky aspie, you need to eat man. Maybe you need to speak to someone at the hospital. I can't really get my head round your comments tonight but I know I'd be at a food bank or stealing from fields tbh.
I've been eating shit, mate. Nuts, cakes, sarnies. Basically snack food, but most days I have just a little to eat.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:20 pm
Just wondering what soil you are using? I've found certain soils (especially with added worm castings) too 'claggy' and thick and there's not much movement for the roots. Actually had similar issues to yours and I also had a hella fungus gnat infestation which can also cause some issues. I just use worm casting in teas and for top dressings now.

Now I don't buy 'soil' i use coco, a little compost and just add a few amendments. Little kelp, little lime. I just feed Epsom salts foliar. Also you Said that's dry mag on the leaves. Even though they are very forgiving I've read over doing the Epsom salts can cause issues.

Sorry of this is all ready obvious info for you. I'm just thinking of any bases that hasn't been covered by previous posts.

Hope you get it sorted AT
I've been using Verve, mate. Have done for a number of years, although I normally have dolomite mixed in months prior, but this lot doesn't have any in. Just verve and perlite.

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

I personally find the Invisible Sun light that you're using to be far too strong for young seedlings and plants. The negative effect that causes at such early stage of their growth lasts very long even further into flower.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Bulls wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:00 pm
I personally find the Invisible Sun light that you're using to be far too strong for young seedlings and plants. The negative effect that causes at such early stage of their growth lasts very long even further into flower.
It's using around 100w and it's far away from the plants.

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:19 pm
It's using around 100w and it's far away from the plants.
Should be using only about 90w mate and mine was 1.6 meters away from the plants and still caused a lot of damage.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Bulls wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:42 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:19 pm
It's using around 100w and it far away from the plants.
Should be using only about 90w mate and mine was 1.6 meters away from the plants and still caused a lot of damage.
I can't get them as high as you. That is some tall tent you must have. :)

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

lol I never dimmed my invis and had it about... 14 inch max hahaha

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”