Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Think ive messed up..

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Lukeypoo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Think ive messed up..

Post by Lukeypoo »

Soo this is kinda embarrassing..
Ive had this og Kush for about 6 months vegging.. I know a long time but got spidermites and the plants are easier to treat in veg then flower..
Ive solved the mites and pretty much built my flower room, only problem now was the plant was in soil and I use coco and a wilma system..
I had a pretty good idea before Id even researched that I shouldn't try to transplant this late on. But I did anyway..
I sort of got in the mentality that the Kush is/was holding me back. So either it died or I could set my wilma up in the flower cab and throw her in there when she recovered.
Anyway I've never had a plant that's taken this long to recover and I've dropped some smaller plants whilst transplanting and shit like that and they've taken 3/5 days
This Kush has been a week today and theres still no sign of recovery, in fact I just checked on her to take this picture and she's starting to look dehydrated /:

Feed wise, day of transplant into the coco 2mpl of Gt nitrozyme (root stimulant) and pH'd to 5.8, room temp water
Day 2-5 was 3mpl (same dosage when in soil)of proactive all in one, pH'd to 5.8 room temp water
Day 6 2mpl Gt nitrozyme pH'd to 5.8 room temp water
Tonight I'm going to repeat day 6

What dyou reckon? Have I fucked it or am I being impatient? (She had that lean on from transplant she hasn't fallen since transplant) *just did a foliage feed instead of root feed

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Lukeypoo on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✌️Lukeypoo✌️

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Think ive messed up..

Post by Nanook »

Tbh she looks like either a gonner, or will take longer to sort than growing a new one :( sorry :(
Maybe someone will disagree but I feel for you :(
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

I won't lie to you mate that looks prettt frekking bad lol
I think it will need some serious time to recover properly sorry

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

I didn wanna say a downer first lol I'm far to polite but bin it I would soz Hun

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Ooooshh she doesn’t look in the best health I must admit, unfortunately dude. Big risk transplanting that late on but we are all learning by the day me personally I’d whack an auto in the space should finish close I reckon

Just a thought like

ATB

Smokes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Lukeypoo

Post by Lukeypoo »

Aww man.. Thanks for the reply guys and gals
Yea you've said exactly what I suspected you'd say.. I didn't check on her this morning as i overslept :L but I don't imagine it's going to look much if any better after the foliage feed

Worst part is as I mentioned whilst I was researching it and mulling it over I was like fuck it don't care if she dies she's holding me back but now it's actually happening I don't want her too

Im now in the same position but worse, the smart part of me is saying just cut your loses and get the smaller plants in the back growing in the wilma system but part of me wants to build a humidity dome round it and wait.. :/ it would be interesting to see if she would recover but I think she's going to mess all my timings up if I wait more then another week

Would it be worth taking clones from this or is it probably too late on now?

Smokey

Think ive messed up..

Post by Smokey »

I think that’s a better option dude in all honesty it sounds like it’s worth cutting your loses but you could certainly try and take clones you have nothing to lose there pal just try to find areas where there’s still life they can be resilient at times these girls yet other times we can look at them the wrong way and they throw a strop lol

Hope it all works out for you eventually dude sound like you do have a master plan

AtB

Smokes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Cut your losses mate . If you have room you can get a few cuttings rooting and see if you have any luck :)

Lukeypoo

Post by Lukeypoo »

So there's something stopping me from giving up on her.. I moved her out of the veg cab to give the healthy plants more room to grow and rigged up a cfl in the soon to be flower cab on a 18/6 timer.
I keep thinking she looks better then she did the day I posted this original thread (don't get me wrong she still looks like she's seen better days ) but the tops started to point towards the light and things like that, not all the leaves look massively dehydrated anymore and I'm hoping with a less intense light it might speed up the recovery a little
And I took some cuts but they're just getting progressively worse imo /:

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

looks like PH or root issues to e tbh :(

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”