Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Questions and Advice for the Coco Growers

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
GreenFingerz_

Re: Questions and Advice for the Coco Growers

Post by GreenFingerz_ »

Benjic93 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 12:30 am
GreenFingerz_ wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 12:05 am
I’ve always used Canna Coco with some clay balls or perlite. Give it a good watering with cal mag and let it sit for few days before popping seeds/ seedlings in then just mist for a day or two. Currently usning DNA X Mills Coco/Cork mix and it’s going really well. The cork acts as perlite does but also produces Co2, unsure of what level though.

How are you finding using coco now?
Hey @GreenFingerz_, So I've just harvested my grow last night. I must say, I don't think I'll be going back to soil again. It was a struggle getting into it. The 1st few weeks I was adamant it'll be my 1 and only Coco grow lol. Almost cut them all down a couple times. Once I got the swing of it, it was plain sailing. Its an absolute grind hand feeding daily and I go through a ton of nutrients (Canna A&B) but man I could see the difference in growth. I've currently got a veg tent full over a month old and I've ran into zero problems so far. 100% better then my previous start. Only downside is I forget how vigorous they actually are in coco and my tent is packed so there a little un happy but 100% healthy... Once I flip my veg into flower I'm going to start going down the rabbit hole of coco and learning about it more and how to really benefit in coco for my 3rd attempt. I'm definitely going to look into drip feeders for my next round though 1000%. All in all, coco for the absolute win!

Great to hear man and well done! Yea I’ll
Never go back to soil now. I’ve tan coco for a solid year now, I feed up to twice a day when I can be bothered, normally every other day though really. If you haven’t already check out Coco for Cannabis book by MJ Coco or visit his site, in-depth isn’t the word and it’s one big rabbit hole I love digging down into.

I’m running an autopot system next run with a 100ltr flex tank and cannot wait to never had to water by hand again 😂.
These users thanked the author GreenFingerz_ for the post:
Benjic93 (Sat May 20, 2023 1:50 pm)
:coco:

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”