Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Hey GR420. Would you say this is a deficiency or toxicity?

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Benjic93

Hey GR420. Would you say this is a deficiency or toxicity?

Post by Benjic93 »

Hey GR420.

So these are about 2/3 weeks into flower. I've started to notice the browning around the edges. Only on this plant out of the 6.

There in 1 gal pots. Fed every 3/4 days. -
2ml Bloom
1ml magncal
(Plant magic nutes)

I mistakenly let them sit in their run off on the last feed and they sure as heck showed me they weren't happy after having to wait t days before another watering. Which makes me wonder that's what maybe brought this on?

I've tried researching and I'm seeing it could either be nitrogen deficiency or toxicity or calcium.

I don't PH my soil. From everything I've read not many soil Growers do and its never shown any Ill effects in the past. Its just this 1 god dam plant!

What yall think? Any help would be appreciated.. thankyou

ImageImage
These users thanked the author Benjic93 for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:36 pm) • anova.330 (Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:57 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Hey GR420. Would you say this is a deficiency or toxicity?

Post by Keeno »

I'd say they are just waterlogged from being sat in the run off. This will cause them to feed differently and display issues. Has it been cold in there?
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
anova.330 (Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:00 am) • 2-Scoops (Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:35 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

If the other 5 are fine, I'd say just roll with it.

New growth looks a decent healthy green, I;d judge her on that rather than older leaves that could have had a wobble.

I;m sure she'll be fine.
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:36 pm) • anova.330 (Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:00 am)

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Keeno wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:07 pm
I'd say they are just waterlogged from being sat in the run off. This will cause them to feed differently and display issues. Has it been cold in there?
I've had the heater on to not go below 21c. Only time it goes any lower I'd when I have the tent open to feed. I knew I messed up when it took 5/6 days to dry back. I waited until they were light as hell to water again though. It won't happen again now I have a pot raiser underneath them.

Hopefully the heat distributes around the tent ok. Have a couple fans blowing on the radiator. Although it did hit -10c the other day.

Will they be OK? Thankyou keeno.
These users thanked the author Benjic93 for the post:
Keeno (Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:49 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Benjic93 wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:00 am
Keeno wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:07 pm
I've had the heater on to not go below 21c. Only time it goes any lower I'd when I have the tent open to feed. I knew I messed up when it took 5/6 days to dry back. I waited until they were light as hell to water again though. It won't happen again now I have a pot raiser underneath them.

Hopefully the heat distributes around the tent ok. Have a couple fans blowing on the radiator. Although it did hit -10c the other day.

Will they be OK? Thankyou keeno.
I'd say so, the damage will not go away,Slough as it doesn't spread your fine. As Marcus says the new growth looks good which is what matters.

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”