Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Light has been coming on 15min everyday half way through dark period. What happens now?

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Benjic93

Re: Light has been coming on 15min everyday half way through dark period. What happens now?

Post by Benjic93 »

@Keeno @duke @Momma bear @Marcus @JJ @GMO Thanks guys/gals... 1st time for everything I suppose. Glad I'm not the only one it's happened to..
Definitely wouldn't survive another stretch
The original picture one up top has definitely exploded in Veg growth
My other 3 not directly under the affected light doesn't seen as bad but I'm guessing there still confused
ImageImageImage

I did use to have the lumii heavy duty timer with the case but that blew so I went cheap... karma.

So I've sorted the timer out now... Guess it's day 1 of flower for them haha. I'm going to try keep on time and supercrop... 4months all together with these. I don't have the heart to chop. I'll give it a few weeks. See what I can salvage. Im going to flip my clones next week so i have something to fall back on... Will the flower still come out ok on the reveggiee?

Thanks again.. soul destroying.

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: Light has been coming on 15min everyday half way through dark period. What happens now?

Post by MommaB »

Naaa Benji think of it as a learning experience.. it’s how I learned to do routine maintenance checks on my timers😂🙈gotta laugh at it so we don’t cry sometimes. Just wait I bet this will be your best grow Eva🙌
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Momma bear wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:12 pm
Naaa Benji think of it as a learning experience.. it’s how I learned to do routine maintenance checks on my timers😂🙈gotta laugh at it so we don’t cry sometimes. Just wait I bet this will be your best grow Eva🙌
Appreciate you @Momma bear 💚

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”