Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

New grower

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Jamie182861
Has thanked: 0

Re: New grower

Post by Jamie182861 »

Vador wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:17 pm
Jamie182861 wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:12 pm
Yeah roots at bottem coco never let it dry out when lights are off go to 20c got oil radiator keep temperature up cold in attic
No dude let the coco dry out like we told you, your not at the stage where they need to be saturated yet, probably only feed once a week at the moment.
That’s probably half the problem why they are going so slow.
Also the temperature in the attic might not be helping, are you ducting air in from a warmer room or just using the cold loft air?
I feed them once a week water them when they are dry out they geting fresh air in from outside I can get warm from bedroom so goes to tent mind partner not to spray anything in room

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

Jamie182861 wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:24 pm
Vador wrote:
Jamie182861 wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:12 pm
Yeah roots at bottem coco never let it dry out when lights are off go to 20c got oil radiator keep temperature up cold in attic
No dude let the coco dry out like we told you, your not at the stage where they need to be saturated yet, probably only feed once a week at the moment.
Also the temperature in the attic might not be helping, are you ducting air in from a warmer room or just using the cold loft air?
I feed them once a week water them when they are dry out they geting fresh air in from outside I can get warm from bedroom so goes to tent mind partner not to spray anything in room
Sounds good mate! How did your bro Craig get on with home visit?

Jamie182861

Post by Jamie182861 »

Stickylemonz wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:31 pm
Jamie182861 wrote:
Vador wrote:

He’s not had one yet sure it’s Monday mate

Sounds good mate! How did your bro Craig get on with home visit?

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Jamie182861 wrote:
Ok well from what you have said it doesn’t sound like you have overfed the big one then, she might just be getting hungry, i take it the big soil one is on 1ml/L of ‘start’ solution? If that is the case she’s probably getting hungry and its time to up the feed, your switching to a+b soon anyway so dont sweat it just keep the old nute mix for the coco ones and mix ip fresh a+b solution for the soil one, should be good at 1ml/L a+b or just under to start with.

Just a thought are you feeding the soil one every time? Cos you should be alternating between feed and water, otherwise you’ll end up with a buildup of nutes in the pots
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Jamie182861

Post by Jamie182861 »

Vador wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:45 pm
Jamie182861 wrote:
Ok well from what you have said it doesn’t sound like you have overfed the big one then, she might just be getting hungry, i take it the big soil one is on 1ml/L of ‘start’ solution? If that is the case she’s probably getting hungry and its time to up the feed, your switching to a+b soon anyway so dont sweat it just keep the old nute mix for the coco ones and mix ip fresh a+b solution for the soil one, should be good at 1ml/L a+b or just under to start with.

Just a thought are you feeding the soil one every time? Cos you should be alternating between feed and water, otherwise you’ll end up with a buildup of nutes in the pots

I feed big one we bit more

I make some up a+b stuff for big one 10 litres water so be 10ml

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

Vador wrote:
Jamie182861 wrote:

Vador with that last bit you said not to feed every time you water but wouldn’t that flush soil if just use plain water? I only plain water at seedling and end of flower, should I be flushing pot every so often then to stop build up?

Jamie182861

Post by Jamie182861 »

Vador wrote:
Jamie182861 wrote:

I feed big one we bit more

I make some up a+b stuff for big one 10 litres water so be 10ml

Jamie182861

Post by Jamie182861 »

Iam so worried about my baby like it’s spreading Image

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

it needs food.