Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

New grower

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Jamie182861
Has thanked: 0

Re: New grower

Post by Jamie182861 »

Vador wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:38 pm
Weve got the chart, hes on the start solution at 1ml/L but switching over to a+b now. according to what weve been through hes mixing nutes and ph properly so she must just be hungry
Yeah she’s very greedy give twos days any runoff pour it on outside tree

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Vador wrote:
Weve got the chart, hes on the start solution at 1ml/L but switching over to a+b now. according to what weve been through hes mixing nutes and ph properly so she must just be hungry
I'd say that too it's gotta be hunger the leafs are lighter green... is that the one in soil but using coco feeds ?

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Vador wrote:
Chart's in US Gallons... If he goes by the medium feeding one it's going to be 3ml/L... Maybe 4ml/L

That's a better one as yours is all blurry.

Or my eyesight needs another tweak on the focus lens.

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Nice one thanks @Marcus
I gave him the chart but on the understanding that hes not to be using the numbers on it anyway, the chart is just so he can see whats going on.
1ml/L a+b should be a good starting point for him do you think? Hes on 1ml start at the moment but even that is weak
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Dex wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:45 pm
Vador wrote:
I'd say that too it's gotta be hunger the leafs are lighter green... is that the one in soil but using coco feeds ?
Yes i think so, its what the shop gave him but from what raw and sticky said they are coco nutes, i thought id seen on the mills site it said soil as well but i might be wrong

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

The basic two-part nutrients are mainly used as hydroponic nutrients but can be used for all growing styles, be it soil, coco or hydro. And it’s a breeze to use. Also, it doesn’t require any specific conditions, since it has been designed to be compatible with all growing mediums and watering methods.

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Vador wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:52 pm
Nice one thanks @Marcus
I gave him the chart but on the understanding that hes not to be using the numbers on it anyway, the chart is just so he can see whats going on.
1ml/L a+b should be a good starting point for him do you think? Hes on 1ml start at the moment but even that is weak
A plant that size I'd have on 2ml/L of canna A+B. I know nothing of Mills though.

I may have an internet search for some Mills grow diaries and see how much is used. I shall report back later!

(I may fall down a rabbit hole though and get lost, so don;t wait up!)

:running-around:

Jamie182861

Post by Jamie182861 »

Vador wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:57 pm
The basic two-part nutrients are mainly used as hydroponic nutrients but can be used for all growing styles, be it soil, coco or hydro. And it’s a breeze to use. Also, it doesn’t require any specific conditions, since it has been designed to be compatible with all growing mediums and watering methods.
Will I wait on making up a+b mate

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:59 pm
Vador wrote:
Nice one thanks @Marcus
A plant that size I'd have on 2ml/L of canna A+B. I know nothing of Mills though.

I may have an internet search for some Mills grow diaries and see how much is used. I shall report back later!

Interesting, i dont tend to go much over 1ml in veg, if they look hungry then ill up the feed.
Like you say though ive never used mills.
Just figured for his first grow best to stray on the side of caution and start off low and work up

Jamie182861

Post by Jamie182861 »

Vador wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:09 pm
Marcus wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:59 pm
Vador wrote:
Nice one thanks @Marcus

Interesting, i dont tend to go much over 1ml in veg, if they look hungry then ill up the feed.
Like you say though ive never used mills.
Just figured for his first grow best to stray on the side of caution and start off low and work up
Just do a+b 10ml a+ b each mix would feed her with it

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”