Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Rust spots and slight yellowing, upper canopy. (Day 46. Day 15 of flower)

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
ShabbyOrange

Re: Rust spots and slight yellowing, upper canopy. (Day 46. Day 15 of flower)

Post by ShabbyOrange »

Petal wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:48 pm
oh I see i'm late to the party lol
disregard :)
You're alright :)
I made the same mistake a lot when i first joined, had to change the order of the forum replies to make sense for myself :P

I'm all happy with the state of everything currently with the plants, the damage has been done and isn't worsening, i've actually upped the nutes as my nitrogen and manganese were low, added a booster nute to them a week ago and that's caused the thrichromes to florish beautifully.

Trying to figure out my chances of chopping both plants at the same time. Looks to me like the bottom plant will be ready 2 weeks before the other top plant,
These users thanked the author ShabbyOrange for the post:
Petal (Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:57 pm)

Petal

Post by Petal »

Shweet petete!

All good then :D
These users thanked the author Petal for the post:
ShabbyOrange (Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:41 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

I’d say they look hungry as well.
Do you feed the grow and bloom at the same time? Never used bio buzz nutes.
My guess is the grow is your nitrogen and the bloom is p&k and you mix the two depending on what stage of growth your at? If that’s the case I’d be tempted to give a little more nitrogen looking at how pale the canopy is getting.

Edit:
Just a thought but what happens to the runoff after watering? Does it drain away or do the pots sit in it?

Edit edit:
Just realised how late I am, you’ve already sorted it lol
These users thanked the author Vador for the post:
ShabbyOrange (Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:41 pm)
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

ShabbyOrange

Post by ShabbyOrange »

Vador wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:09 pm
I’d say they look hungry as well.
Do you feed the grow and bloom at the same time? Never used bio buzz nutes.
My guess is the grow is your nitrogen and the bloom is p&k and you mix the two depending on what stage of growth your at? If that’s the case I’d be tempted to give a little more nitrogen looking at how pale the canopy is getting.

Edit:
Just a thought but what happens to the runoff after watering? Does it drain away or do the pots sit in it?

Edit edit:
Just realised how late I am, you’ve already sorted it lol
You're fine and they were hungry indeed :D

I was mixing the grow and bloom together, along with top-max.
There was almost no run off (<5%) when i was watering a few weeks back, i gave it an extra ammount of water and extra Grow but half bloom and top-max, took 6 days to see the results and green had returned nicely.
Since then i upped the water to 2L with full nutes (also bio-heaven) with 15% run off which i tested each time.

What i honestly think caused this is the cloth pots, so much extra moisture was sucked out that i was underwatering along with a PH imblance in the soil, though i can't prove that.

Next time, i'll be switching over to Fish-mix for the higher nitrogen as i don't think the bio-grow is as good as nutes for the entire grow. (I see it as a waste of money to have both bio-grow and fish-mix)

Back to my latest question though;
I think i'm going to just let my chunky Strawberry gelato go for an extra 2 weeks, the thrichromes won't burst or rot for at least a month, which should give the Gelato autos (x3) enough time to be a nice harvest.
These users thanked the author ShabbyOrange for the post:
Vador (Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:37 pm)

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”