Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Spotted leaves

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Mafooo
Known User

Re: Spotted leaves

Post by Mafooo »

@Trippster62 You asked about lostcoasttherapy. A while back I won a bundle from them on instagram and can vouge for its effectiveness. You might be able to ask for free samples from them directly.

As for the mites, ive also had a plant midflower with mite issues. It ended up being a management battle with soapy fingertips. I didnt want to use the lostcoast stuff or anything else. If you can swing it, the predators would be really helpful in controlling the population of the mites alongside your defol vigilence.

You got this
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post:
Trippster62 (Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:12 pm)

Trippster62

Post by Trippster62 »

2-Scoops wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:46 am
Trippster62 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:38 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:14 am
Any systemic pesticide should wipe them out instantly and protect plants for a good few weeks afterwards. I should say these typo of pesticides are nasty and very toxic and shouldn`t be used on your flowering/budding plants.
Up to now I have avoided spraying anything other than h2o2 after budding has started.
H202 kills mites so your on it :nice: but it doesn`t wipe out the eggs so you need to be spraying them every few days for 3 to 4 treatments and that should hopefully wipe out the mites as they hatch and in so doing they`ve not got chance to reproduce
Yeah I was reading that eggs hatch in 3 days. I'll be treating again every few days.
These users thanked the author Trippster62 for the post:
2-Scoops (Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:38 pm)
If you reduce the amount of hash you consume in order to preserve your glass you've missed the whole point.

The hash is more important than the glass.

Trippster62

Post by Trippster62 »

MafooFarms wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:03 am
@Trippster62 You asked about lostcoasttherapy. A while back I won a bundle from them on instagram and can vouge for its effectiveness. You might be able to ask for free samples from them directly.

As for the mites, ive also had a plant midflower with mite issues. It ended up being a management battle with soapy fingertips. I didnt want to use the lostcoast stuff or anything else. If you can swing it, the predators would be really helpful in controlling the population of the mites alongside your defol vigilence.

You got this
Thanks, glad someone has tried the lost coast. I've been reading good things about it. Yes when I went to their site they had a sample bottle that they offer for free.
The predators probably are a good thing. Releasing bugs in my room is kind of scary though. I know that they are beneficial but they are still bugs. Lol

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Trippster62 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:15 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:46 am
Trippster62 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:38 pm

Up to now I have avoided spraying anything other than h2o2 after budding has started.
H202 kills mites so your on it :nice: but it doesn`t wipe out the eggs so you need to be spraying them every few days for 3 to 4 treatments and that should hopefully wipe out the mites as they hatch and in so doing they`ve not got chance to reproduce
Yeah I was reading that eggs hatch in 3 days. I'll be treating again every few days.
TBH it should be pretty cool stuff to use through out flowering in small doses if battling spider mites all way in bloom without having any detrimental effect on your buddage like some other pesticides would, it just evaporates to feck all after a few hours. Well so i would think myself. I would think its gonna have more positive booster type effect on your buds , win win hey mate. :nice:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Trippster62 (Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:45 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Trippster62

Post by Trippster62 »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:56 pm
Trippster62 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:47 pm
If that is the problem what would you recommend.

Then, to be extra sure...

I'm about ready to do it.
These users thanked the author Trippster62 for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:04 am)

Trippster62

Post by Trippster62 »

The Lost Coast plant therapy came in today. I've done 3 treatments with my homemade h2o2 solution. Although it looks like I have fewer now there are still live ones a few hours after each spray.

Mixed up the Lost Coast and sprayed about 4 hours before time for the lights to come on. Lost Coast says to treat for 3-5 days in a row. I'll be checking to see how effective this stuff is compared to h2o2 solution.

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”