Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Need help diagnosing

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Josh
GR420 Leg End

Re: Need help diagnosing

Post by Josh »

Hobbit wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:31 pm
I got you. In your oppinion what ec should I mix up with the bloom/calmag?
Hobbit wrote: Mate i wouldnt use the chart, watch your plant mate the chart will bring you unstuck. There are way to many variables in a soil mix to be able to use a chart, if ya get me.
Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
So at a guess im gunna say that a full strength feed of your bloom will be 1.8 -2 ec. Thats where most shop bought nutes seem to be, although I only have experience with one brand of nutrients specifically designed for weed general nutrients are around this ec value. Mix some up and test it. This will give you a better idea of perametres. You can leave the calmag outta the feed and just use on watering days. 1ml ltr till the drama is sorted, then try back it down to 0.5 ml ltr see how ya go. Is your feed two part eg veg and bloom mixed.
No it's one part hobbit. Just grow and bloom

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Just gave plain water and 1 ml per L of cal mag.
I'll keep you guys posted on the progress. Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it.

Hobbit
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hobbit »

integrajosh wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:24 am
Hobbit wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:31 pm
I got you. In your oppinion what ec should I mix up with the bloom/calmag?

So at a guess im gunna say that a full strength feed of your bloom will be 1.8 -2 ec. Thats where most shop bought nutes seem to be, although I only have experience with one brand of nutrients specifically designed for weed general nutrients are around this ec value. Mix some up and test it. This will give you a better idea of perametres. You can leave the calmag outta the feed and just use on watering days. 1ml ltr till the drama is sorted, then try back it down to 0.5 ml ltr see how ya go. Is your feed two part eg veg and bloom mixed.

Excellent mate good luck. Be interested to know what the ec is of it mixed full strength. Out of pure interest does your calmag contain N.? What percentage?
Last edited by Hobbit on Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Bulls wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:15 am
I know nothing about soil but lots of people especially from US are adjusting the Ph and their problems start. Not sure why as as far as I know microbes in dirt do that for you.

Thank you for making it clear Hobbit. Ubser you got so much more knowledge than I do regarding all that . I though it worked completely different way.
Bang on there Bulls, always starts dramas does phing soil. Its much more complex than that, nature works it best. To change soil PH you use sulphur added to the soil over a period of time and it can take months and months. You might remember from my last diary that I ammend my soil with and was top dressing regularly with iron sulphate and sulphur. I can see the way you think mate and some things do cross paths in the two media. Coco has a lot more in common with hydro than soil Im sure you know. Production nurseries use a very high percentage of coco in soil these days and they have one goal... to propagate and establish plants to marketable size in the best health as fast as possible.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Hobbit wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:24 am
Hobbit wrote: So at a guess im gunna say that a full strength feed of your bloom will be 1.8 -2 ec. Thats where most shop bought nutes seem to be, although I only have experience with one brand of nutrients specifically designed for weed general nutrients are around this ec value. Mix some up and test it. This will give you a better idea of perametres. You can leave the calmag outta the feed and just use on watering days. 1ml ltr till the drama is sorted, then try back it down to 0.5 ml ltr see how ya go. Is your feed two part eg veg and bloom mixed.

Excellent mate good luck. Be interested to know what the ec is of it mixed full strength. Out of pure interest does your calmag contain N.? What percentage?

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

integrajosh wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:14 am
I'll keep you guys posted on the progress. Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it.

how is this grow going now Josh

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Hey man! Started feeding at 1.2 ec once every three waterings, calmag at .5 ml per liter every time. Seemed to do the trick they're one week out from being harvested, I'll get you a pic tomorrow
Hobbit wrote:
integrajosh wrote:

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

integrajosh wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:32 pm
Hey man! Started feeding at 1.2 ec once every three waterings, calmag at .5 ml per liter every time. Seemed to do the trick they're one week out from being harvested, I'll get you a pic tomorrow
Hobbit wrote:
integrajosh wrote:

Nice one bro, glad you measured ec, I ike numbers lol. So 1.2 was that the ec of a recommended full strength feed, or did you use less than the bottle said?

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Hobbit wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:32 pm
Hobbit wrote:
Nice one bro, glad you measured ec, I ike numbers lol. So 1.2 was that the ec of a recommended full strength feed, or did you use less than the bottle said?
1.2 is at quarter strength I'd imagine at full strength I was somewhere around 3.0 at least. Explains why I almost barbecued my plants, lmao. Damn some of these nutrient companies to hell

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Here's a pic now, done in 4 days

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”