Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

New grower

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Jamie182861
Has thanked: 0

Re: New grower

Post by Jamie182861 »

Here the chart I use

Jamie182861

Post by Jamie182861 »

See this can I reuse the pots and coco or do I need get a new stuff in

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Jamie182861 wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:40 am

Here the chart I use
Hold on ill get my binoculars out hahaha.
That chart he gave you is a heavy feeding chart, just tuck it away for now and use the chart i gave you on the light feed part at the top, thats what you want to be aiming for at the moment, as you get more experience and can read your plants youll be safer to push them harder, for now though less is best, even the 4ml a litre it suggest sounds a lot to me but ive never used your nutes.
I think if it were me usimg them nutes for the first time id be putting in under 1ml per litre perhaps even as low as 0.5ml, especially seeing as its seedlings, those things wont need any feed so refrain from going mad, probably a safe bet to say you could probably just get away with ph’d water for a little while seeimg as youve already fed them.
Jamie182861 wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:43 am
See this can I reuse the pots and coco or do I need get a new stuff in
You can reuse the coco no problem, normally youd need to clean it after growing in it but you havent been in there for long so dont worry just pull it all out and put it straight back in again.
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Just been looking at your video here

You have a nice setup there, one thing that caught my eye is that light might have trouble covering the whole area, with led the diodes point straight down so that is where most of the light will go, to get the light to spread nicely to all 4 sides of the tent youll want to keep the light high, if your too low the stuff around the edges will struggle. In an ideal world youd use a light meter to measure the intensity of the light at canopy level, then you can either adjust the height of the light or even dim the light
From the first couple of pictures i just assumed you had two plants, now ive seen your video i can see you have 5 plants, that should be perfect for the space you have. Have you put any thought into how you are going to grow them, eg scrog or bushes? Have you learnt about lst or low stress training, supercropping, these are a couple of things that are worth reading about on here just search in the bar and have a read, theres lots of ways you can go from here, totally up to you how you go about it, everyone has there own prefered methods of doing things you just have to learn and decide how you want to go

Jamie182861

Post by Jamie182861 »

Hydro shop gave me that chart told him about plants
Not interested put light back up to top off tent get two plants that has long stems repot them using same soil and pots so just I was just feeding them 50ml water

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Sounds like you’ve got it under control, get a few pictures posted here and we will see whats what

Jamie182861

Post by Jamie182861 »

Will just continue feeding them 50ml water just now going re plant to plants leaning abit take video off process when Iam doing it not sure on how going grow them

Jamie182861

Post by Jamie182861 »

Vador wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:53 pm
Sounds like you’ve got it under control, get a few pictures posted here and we will see whats what
Just put ur hand into soil carefully take out plant then repot it

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Jamie182861 wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:04 pm
Vador wrote:
Thats the one, just get your hands in leaving plenty of room around the plant, most of the loose stuff will fall away anyway, youll be alright just be delicate

Jamie182861

Post by Jamie182861 »

Vador wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:10 pm
Jamie182861 wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:04 pm
Vador wrote:
Thats the one, just get your hands in leaving plenty of room around the plant, most of the loose stuff will fall away anyway, youll be alright just be delicate
Yeah get video off the process will I just feed them on 50ml water the now thanks for ur time I appreciate it

Return to “Cannabis Issues And Questions”