Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

HPS heat

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: HPS heat

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Smokey wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:40 pm
I have another idea Asp that coukd help you bulk up mate, why don't you put a few auto dwarfes under the polly they would grow and use the space identical to a stinging nettle patch you could easily grow 3or 4 under the poly and use hardly any extra space i have a few auto dwarf seeds i could send you if that would help fella ?

Just a thought

Smokes :Stoned:
Hi mate,

That's very nice of you to offer them.

I'm going to try one auto in the poly this year. I want to see how the smell is, and how far it goes. Remember, my landlady lives next door, and there's a public path not that far from the tent. I'm using an experimental auto I got a while back. (There were 10 experiment seeds of various strains.) None were stinky, so I am hoping this one won't be. It popped yesterday, so won't be going out for a few weeks yet at least.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

hotshot

Post by hotshot »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:58 pm
Smokey wrote:
I have another idea Asp that coukd help you bulk up mate, why don't you put a few auto dwarfes under the polly they would grow and use the space identical to a stinging nettle patch you could easily grow 3or 4 under the poly and use hardly any extra space i have a few auto dwarf seeds i could send you if that would help fella ?

Just a thought

Hi mate,

I'm going to try one auto in the poly this year. I want to see how the smell is, and how far it goes. Remember, my landlady lives next door, and there's a public path not that far from the tent. I'm using an experimental auto I got a while back. (There were 10 experiment seeds of various strains.) None were stinky, so I am hoping this one won't be. It popped yesterday, so won't be going out for a few weeks yet at least.
They not stinkly to me and you, but I bet anyone that hasn't smell one before will. lol :naughty:

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

hotshot wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:09 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Smokey wrote:

Just a thought

Hi mate,

They not stinkly to me and you, but I bet anyone that hasn't smell one before will. lol :naughty:
True to a point, mate, but none of that batch were stinky, not like others I've grown.

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:12 pm
hotshot wrote:
The Aspie Toker wrote:

Hi mate,

True to a point, mate, but none of that batch were stinky, not like others I've grown.
Stinky weed sure is flavoursome weed :Stoned:
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Smokey wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 10:46 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:12 pm
hotshot wrote:

Stinky weed sure is flavoursome weed :Stoned:
I disagree, mate. I've had some really stinky weed but wasn't that strong. I've had others that have been weak in terms of smell, but knocked my socks off.

I've had stinky weed do the same, but I don't see it as a golden rule.

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

I wasn't referring to the potency mate "Stinky weed sure is flavoursome weed" but the smell is generally associated with the flavour, I too have smoked weed that doesn't smell of anything that has also got me high but then again it didn't taste of anything neither

Return to “Cannabis Issues And Questions”