Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Need help diagnosing

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Hobbit
Has thanked: 0

Re: Need help diagnosing

Post by Hobbit »

integrajosh wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:06 am
Here's a pic now, done in 4 days
Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Thats a better result than your last one mate. Vry nice. Keep in mind that soil nutrients will have a higher ec than hydro due to cec. Ive had my soil runoff as high as 9.2 ec that was pushing em though.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Hobbit wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:06 am
Here's a pic now, done in 4 days
Thats a better result than your last one mate. Vry nice. Keep in mind that soil nutrients will have a higher ec than hydro due to cec. Ive had my soil runoff as high as 9.2 ec that was pushing em though.
So should I make it a habit of testing my soil runoff or not even bother? I just tested ec when I mixed up nutes

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Mate you dont have too and I dont know anyone who tests ec in soil full stop. It will benefit you though especially as you learn. Just gives you an idea of whats going on when you do what. More important in organics id say when im not using shop bought nutrients. With organics you are guestamating alot of things.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Hobbit wrote:Mate you dont have too and I dont know anyone who tests ec in soil full stop. It will benefit you though especially as you learn. Just gives you an idea of whats going on when you do what. More important in organics id say when im not using shop bought nutrients. With organics you are guestamating alot of things.
Ah, gotcha. That makes more sense
Thank you so much man, you've been a great help throughout this entire grow and more to come I'm sure

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

integrajosh wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:43 pm
Hobbit wrote:Mate you dont have too and I dont know anyone who tests ec in soil full stop. It will benefit you though especially as you learn. Just gives you an idea of whats going on when you do what. More important in organics id say when im not using shop bought nutrients. With organics you are guestamating alot of things.
Ah, gotcha. That makes more sense
Thank you so much man, you've been a great help throughout this entire grow and more to come I'm sure

Welcome mate, you be teaching me soon enough.

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”