Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

First time grower, HELP

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Cam

Re: First time grower, HELP

Post by Cam »

@DIY.Rik yes sir I'm from Canada. Listing Temps in f because there seem to be alot of people from the states and well, I guess cannabis only grows in Fahrenheit lol!. I'm in solos now, then into 2g, then 5, and finish in 7's or 10's i think.
These users thanked the author Cam for the post:
Guest (Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:16 am)

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

like me,soooo much for your girlzz

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

how much water u giving it and how often ? :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
Guest (Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:16 am)

Post by Guest »

Cam wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:24 am
@DIY.Rik yes sir I'm from Canada. Listing Temps in f because there seem to be alot of people from the states and well, I guess cannabis only grows in Fahrenheit lol!. I'm in solos now, then into 2g, then 5, and finish in 7's or 10's i think.
:lol: I work with Metic Imperial of sorts all the time and always coverting numbers. You have the best organic produce available in Canada though, Gaia Green is a good amendment as far as I've seen and heard. 444 only hence your're repotting, would be plentyfu anyway, seedlings don't need much available nutrients. I suspect you are going to use a mix of amendments when repotting? Sorry I should have asked.

There is a good theory for repotting often, is that you can apply fungi directly to the roots when repotting. If growing autos I always go straight into the fimnal pot though. Photos I will repot once or twice.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

GHO

Post by GHO »

Heat mats are a nightmare. Had a guy a while back using heat mats in winter. His roots only went 4" down and he couldn't figure out why. Took a while to figure out that it must have been because he was straight onto the mat
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 2):
Guest (Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:14 pm) • Cam (Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:26 pm)

mattdaimond
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mattdaimond »

Oh guys, thanks for sharing tips, thinking about starting to grow pot and getting information

Cam

Post by Cam »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:28 am
how much water u giving it and how often ? :Stoned:
Not very much at all, an oz or so a week, havent needed it

Cam

Post by Cam »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:23 am
Cam wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:24 am
@DIY.Rik yes sir I'm from Canada. Listing Temps in f because there seem to be alot of people from
444 only hence your're repotting, would be plentyfu anyway, seedlings don't need much available nutrients. I suspect you are going to use a mix of amendments when repotting? Sorry I should have asked.

There is a good theory for repotting often, is that you can apply fungi directly to the roots when repotting. If growing autos I always go straight into the fimnal pot though. Photos I will repot once or twice.
Yeah doin 284, and 444 with castings when I go up to 2 g pots. Start molasses then too I figure. Just the wait of them getting big enough to transplant lok

Post by Guest »

@Cam there is a few folks on You Tube from Canada using Gaia Green products. Mr Canuck is one, he's been mentioned in a thread here before on GR420. I got a few general idea from him and then gathered other information from on here and reading books.

As you're autos I would consider going straight into the final pot sooner rather than later. You can't re veg an auto, once they start flowering, any stress and repotting may stunt them a little.

More than one way to skin a cat though, everyone does things differently.

Cam

Post by Cam »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:44 pm
@Cam there is a few folks on You Tube from Canada using Gaia Green products. Mr Canuck is one, he's been mentioned in a thread here before on GR420. I got a few general idea from him and then gathered other information from on here and reading books.

As you're autos I would consider going straight into the final pot sooner rather than later. You can't re veg an auto, once they start flowering, any stress and repotting may stunt them a little.

More than one way to skin a cat though, everyone does things differently.
@DIY.Rik Thanks dude! The autos are in final pots (5 g), the photos are in solos for the minute. Just 2 days ago everything seems to have "changed" for lack of a better word. After being stagnant in growth since they came up they just started growing again, leaves doubles in size and stems started thickening more.

I've watched literally every single video or mr Canucks, he's the reason I went with coco and Gaia green lol. Awesome content, thanks for the pointer.... well all the pointers!!!
These users thanked the author Cam for the post:
Guest (Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:39 pm)

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”