Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Need a little help

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
The Irishman
Known User

Re: Need a little help

Post by The Irishman »

grumpygrower wrote:It's also interesting that your background EC is 0.1. That's very soft! My RO water ain't far off that. IMO you're underfeeding. What you're seeing is iron def. Fe is immobile and you get that yellowing pattern starting at the growing tips, working it's way out from the center of the leaf. I would look to give them a foliar feed of something with iron chelate and up your EC.
Yeah mate my water has always been between 0.0 and 0.2 straight from the tap

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Spartangrown

Post by Spartangrown »

I agree with grumpy grower, it looks like an iron deficiency. I also agree that you should up your feed next time you water. In the meantime, you could always mix up a water soluble kelp/seaweed foliar spray, if you can't find something with chelated iron to spray.

The main cause just seems to be underfeeding with the A and B. Your instincts were right when you upped the feed. You can still bump it up a little more.
These users thanked the author Spartangrown for the post:
seymore_budz (Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:19 am)

The Irishman
Known User

Post by The Irishman »

Spartangrown wrote:I agree with grumpy grower, it looks like an iron deficiency. I also agree that you should up your feed next time you water. In the meantime, you could always mix up a water soluble kelp/seaweed foliar spray, if you can't find something with chelated iron to spray.

The main cause just seems to be underfeeding with the A and B. Your instincts were right when you upped the feed. You can still bump it up a little more.
Cheers bro, yeah I'm making a new reservoir tomorrow gonna bring it up to 1.2

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author The Irishman for the post:
Spartangrown (Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:23 am)

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”