Cheeba Beans exclusive forum free seeds giveaway in collaboration with Anesia Seeds!

CheebaBeans

Cheeba Beans exclusive forum free seeds giveaway in collaboration with Anesia Seeds!

Post by CheebaBeans »

Competition extended to 15.01.2020, winners announced at lunch time (UK). Last chance to enter if you haven't already!

Hey GrowRoom420!

It's been a short while since we last engaged with the forum and put forward any promotions for you guys for that matter. To cut a long story short we've had few ongoing issues getting card payments back for our webstore and this has used a lot of our teams man-power as we've had to change our whole website dynamics many times meaning we've slacked in other areas. In the next few weeks, we hope to have card payments back on our webstore so the hard work would have paid off by then..

To kick start our return, we have a little promotion which is exclusively going to be for the you guys..

Anesia Seeds has been a big seller for us on the webstore over the past few months and we'd like to introduce them to you all if you all don't already know of them.

Anesia Seeds is a seedbank who pride themselves on high THC, terpene rich Cannabis cultivars that cover Indica, Sativa, hybrids, Kush, medical strains and landrace varieties.

All of the Anesia Seeds lines are feminised meaning that all of the Cannabis plants only be female. Using high standards developed by multi-generational professional breeding methods, Anesia Seeds guarantees award winning outstanding results, high cannabinoid profiles and the highest standards in terms of quality, aroma and potency.

There are 15 Autoflowering cultivars available for growers who enjoy the success automatics can bring, in Europe and South America. With some delicious sounding and looking strains such as Auto Blueberry Banana, Auto Bubblegum, Auto Nova OG and Purple Domina Auto.

You can read more about Anesia Seeds by viewing our introductory blog post: https://www.cheebabeans.com/blogs/news/ ... esia-seeds

Competition
Now the point you've been waiting for, the competition! We're going to be giving away the following:

- Future #1 3 Pack by Anesia Seeds
- Anesia Seeds Tote Bag
- Anesia Seeds Cap
- Anesia Seeds Branded Rolling Papers
- Anesia Seeds Sticker Set
- Cheeba Beans Sticker Set

For a chance to win the following, all you have to do is let us know how you got into smoking the HERB! We'd like to hear your first smoke story, the responses which interests the Cheeba Beans team the most will land themselves the goodies. Future #1 is a Gorilla Glue x Starfighter F2 with pineapple and mango aromas and has THC levels exceeding 30%!

They will be 1 winner! If you happen to have any questions regarding the comp, feel free to leave them below or fire us a DM. You'll be seeing more of me around the forum now so catch you all around the forum.

The winner will be announced Monday 13th January

We also have a new private Instagram due to our previous one been taken down, please do give us a follow if you're an Instagram user:

Handle: Cheeba.Beans
https://www.instagram.com/cheeba.beans

Please don't be shy, peace and all the best to you with the competition!!!

Cameron @ Cheeba Beans
UK Cannabis Seed Retailer

www.cheebabeans.com

Contact us: info@cheebabeans.com
Instagram: CheebaBeans

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Cheeba Beans exclusive forum free seeds giveaway in collaboration with Anesia Seeds!

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Thank you for the comp, Cheeba.

My first experience was with Paki Black solid. It was at a Hawkwind concert in Crawley. It was months later that I smoked my first bit of weed. It was the Jamaican weed that flooded the UK in the 80's. I had no idea how to smoke it, so left in all the seeds. It was a mini firework display as the seeds popped and crackled as I smoked it.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Point 5
Respected Member

Re: Cheeba Beans exclusive forum free seeds giveaway in collaboration with Anesia Seeds!

Post by Point 5 »

Aged 17 at a party.... sure that's how most stories start from that time in my life.

Choice of smoke or a snort. I took a smoke and been smoking ever since. Herb was chosen as it wasnt something made in a lab.

Story proves cannabis isn't a gateway drug. 17 years later only smoke and drink a bit.
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

wow cheeba you rocking with a wicked comp ,

i started smoking back in highschool days , watched my buddys drinking booze and acting like dummies so i chose to stay with weed , first time i smoked up i was so paranoid about going home that i smelt like weed , so here i was rolling around in grass on a football feild to help cover the smell lol ... now i just smoke to keep the pain at a liveable level and helps with my anxiety also

thanks guys for this wicked chance , got my fingers crossed
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Hey Cheeba, fantastic comp, many thanks

For me, I was enjoying the beginning of summer with a big group of friends, we had maybe double science but before we could got to the correct block our legendary friend produces a rather shambled spliff....with wide eyes and beating hearts we made our way to the back of the school fields and made camp - I swear to god three people have never laughed so much as us lot that day and a beautiful Mary Jane relationship was forged.
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Wassup guys, great to see you about and thank you for the giveaway.

When I first started smoking our local dealer saw us coming a mile off, none of us had any idea how to even roll lol. Me and a buddy used to sit and empty out fags and refil with hash and baccy 🙈. Of course we thought we were very cool, our dealer then started selling us pre rolled spliffs which now I look back were probably 90% baccy and 10% shit weed for the price of a henry. I remember buying our first henry and asking how he managed to fit all that weed in the pre rolled we been buying 😂.

Sage
Respected Member

Post by Sage »

Great comp thanks. Back In 79 I was 13 yrs old, Dad worked construction so outta town 6 days a week so with my younger brother and sister I was just too much to handle for mom over the summer. Was given the choice get a job or go to grandma's for summer. So yeah outta there, Her house was only a 5 mile bike ride to lake Champlain . On maybe the 3rd or 4th day met up with some older kids and got along hanging on the beach doing campfires and drinking. One of the girls (15 or 16) asked me to take a walk down the beach. She produced a joint rolled in a strawberry paper with likely twice the paper needed lol. We smoked it and talked about everything and nothing, music and the moon and the next I knew I had my first girlfriend. I smile everytime I think of that night and the rest of that summer even 40 years later.
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

Thank you cheeba beans wicked give away
The first time I smoked I was about 23 , I’d been seeing capt a while and he was a smoker anyhow , so we are up the local beauty spot one night and I said go on then give me a puff , I’d already tasted fags so I didn have the coughing fit but had the giggles , had a couple more drags and it was time to go , driving down the hill I was serious as fook when I said ... omg there’s a polar bear it was a Labrador lol I’m sure I meant to say Labrador lol we still laugh now about it

CheebaBeans

Post by CheebaBeans »

Hey all, the competition is going to be extended til tomorrow (15th January) where we will announce the winner around lunch time (UK time). Last chance to enter if you haven't already.

Thank you for all the entries so far!

omgBoNg
Known User

Post by omgBoNg »

Yep, after high school with my one of my dudes driving home. Toked up on the way home. Hid in the basement from the parents. Was so stoned it felt like my the part of my head above my ears was jello. Have been off meds ever since and been smoking ever since. Wish I could get that stoned again, but I'd probably have to quit for a year.

Return to “CheebaBeans”