Free seed competition! Open to GrowRoom420 + Instagram

CheebaBeans

Free seed competition! Open to GrowRoom420 + Instagram

Post by CheebaBeans »

Hey guys!

We have a competition where you all can enter, all you have to do is let us know about your first time smoking CANNABIS! The most interesting and creative answer will land themselves the following goodies:

- 3x Blue Forest Berry feminised by Growers Choice
- 3x Northern Light Automatic feminised by Royal Queen Seeds
- Cheeba Beans cap
- Cheeba Beans sticker set
- Sweet Seeds branded tee
- Sweet Seeds branded lighter
- 3x Sweet Seeds rolling papers

More can be read about the strains we're giving away within this post on the Cheeba Beans webstore:

Blue Forest Berry: https://www.cheebabeans.com/products/blue-forest
Northern Light Automatic: https://www.cheebabeans.com/products/no ... ised-seeds

The winners will be announced Thursday 4th July 2019, 2 weeks from todays post!

This competition is open to Instagram and GrowRoom420. If you enter by Instagram aswell, you get 2 entries for this competition!!

Instagram: cheebabeans

If you anyone has any questions, please do comment below or fire us a direct message. Remember anyone can win this, all we're looking for is interesting and creative responses. Best of luck to everyone!
UK Cannabis Seed Retailer

www.cheebabeans.com

Contact us: info@cheebabeans.com
Instagram: CheebaBeans

Thrasherdude
Respected Member

Re: Free seed competition! Open to GrowRoom420 + Instagram

Post by Thrasherdude »

First of all thanks for making this comp happen Cheebabeans!

So here is the story of mine:

The first time I smoked was with my older brother. I was playing on the playstation when my brother came into the room very fast en hided something really quick into his desk drawer. We shared a room so we know everything about eachother so he had no problem me asking: Yo bro what's that? He responded to me, that's marijuana, don't tell mom and dad about it! And we will try it out later after diner. I finished my Gran Turismo game and went outside to go skateboarding untill my mom shouted, diner comon boy's!

After diner my bro told me to go 'chilling' a bit further down the street behind there is a road to the fields. So we took our bicycles and went to the spot. Straight away my brotha took out a pre rolled joint and a bag of the marijuana. He opended the bag and gave me a bud and said, smell it, so i did and it smelled like candy to me, real fruity. Than he lighted the pre rolled joint and blew gently and slow the smoke into my direction. It smelled real good but powerfull, I needed fresh air haha :D . Than he passed me the joint and said take a small hit from it and inhale. He is my brotha so I trust him and did what he said, I smoked the special herb and boy oh boy it hit straight away into my head, everything was more intense, the smell of nature and the sounds. Than I saw further into the fields an electricitytower with blinking red light, I looked at it and looks like the red light appears everywhere I look haha lol , became a little bit dizzy and layed down the field and my brother asking me, so you like the green stuff? I am answering him: Yeah bro this is so cool when are we going to smoke it again? That's for later he said and we took our bicycles and went back home. I went straight to the kitchen and ate a whole toastbread with salami :D

When I look back at this first time like you see I remember it very well, for me a green lovely world went open!

Hope you enjoyed the story and peace out mates!

Ps: Mon sweet seeds ;)

CheebaBeans

Post by CheebaBeans »

Thrasherdude wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:35 pm
First of all thanks for making this comp happen Cheebabeans!

So here is the story of mine:

The first time I smoked was with my older brother. I was playing on the playstation when my brother came into the room very fast en hided something really quick into his desk drawer. We shared a room so we know everything about eachother so he had no problem me asking: Yo bro what's that? He responded to me, that's marijuana, don't tell mom and dad about it! And we will try it out later after diner. I finished my Gran Turismo game and went outside to go skateboarding untill my mom shouted, diner comon boy's!

After diner my bro told me to go 'chilling' a bit further down the street behind there is a road to the fields. So we took our bicycles and went to the spot. Straight away my brotha took out a pre rolled joint and a bag of the marijuana. He opended the bag and gave me a bud and said, smell it, so i did and it smelled like candy to me, real fruity. Than he lighted the pre rolled joint and blew gently and slow the smoke into my direction. It smelled real good but powerfull, I needed fresh air haha :D . Than he passed me the joint and said take a small hit from it and inhale. He is my brotha so I trust him and did what he said, I smoked the special herb and boy oh boy it hit straight away into my head, everything was more intense, the smell of nature and the sounds. Than I saw further into the fields an electricitytower with blinking red light, I looked at it and looks like the red light appears everywhere I look haha lol , became a little bit dizzy and layed down the field and my brother asking me, so you like the green stuff? I am answering him: Yeah bro this is so cool when are we going to smoke it again? That's for later he said and we took our bicycles and went back home. I went straight to the kitchen and ate a whole toastbread with salami :D

When I look back at this first time like you see I remember it very well, for me a green lovely world went open!

Hope you enjoyed the story and peace out mates!

Ps: Mon sweet seeds ;)
Wow! A great story indeed. This is the kind of content we're looking for to win so this will take some beating for sure. We appreciate your entry, thank you again!

Glynne420
Respected Member
Has thanked: 0

Post by Glynne420 »

Ok... when i was 13 i got a summer job making the teas and coffee's on a nature cruise boatout of Ullapool in the NW Highlands of Scotland where i grew up, it was an old tug boat that was converted to take tourists round the summer isle's to see all the wildlife...
I always knew that the captain and mate were smoking something different than just cigarettes but didnt know what and wasnt that bothered as i didnt really know about weed.

One day the crew in the wheelhouse asked for a coffee so i made them and passed them through the hatch. The lads then asked me if i wanted to come up and steer the boat for a bit with them, (which i had done before without incident) which i jumped at.

When i got there i saw that they had rizzlas and baccy sorted out and the first mate was rolling what looked like black plasticine in his fingers to make a thin sausage... i asked what he was doing and he told me that he was making a joint, he lit up, smoked a bit and passed it to the skipper. To my amazement, after he smoked a bit he passed it to me.

Now.... at that time i was smoking ciggies that i pilfered from my dads packet and i inhaled the smoke so knew what to do.
I took the joint and had a few puffs, then a few more and passed it on.

It must have taken no more than 1min but the whole wheelhouse started to spin and i felt great and sick at the same time.. i remember the lads laughing at me and asking if i was ok. Things started to calm down but just as i was getting my head together they grabbed me (in a joking way i stress) and rubbed a blue ink stamp pad all over my face, like totally covering my face... i looked like a smurf.
This would have been a laugh but we were at sea and to get to the gally to wash it off i had to walk right through all the tourists to get to the door to below decks....
I WAS MORTIFIED.
Anyway.... i did it, got below and washed it off. I had to sit on my own for a bit as my head was going round and round at a hundred miles an hour..
I tried to style it out but i knew all the tourists were laughing at me but little did they know that i had just had my first joint .

I didnt smoke again until i was 15 after that. I did see the captain in the pub when i visited Ullapool about 12 years later (i left when i was 16) and we had a great laugh about it and had a few beers and a spliff round the back of the pub....no ink pad that time tho..

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

we have some serious entries going on, im not sure my feeble story stands up

First time i smoked cannabis (in my parents' home), i arrived home at a reasonable time on a friday evening at the age of around 17 to a fairly intoxicated family. at some point after sitting down at the kitchen table with the family (i was already stoned), my friend who at the time everyone assumed smoked weed but did not was speaking to my mother so i took the distraction as an open opportunity to skin up at the table hoping it would go unnoticed.... it did not

so begun a discussion on safe use of drugs and how its always better to be somewhere you know when doing anything for the first time and with people who care about you

stay safe people

one love
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Thrasherdude
Respected Member

Post by Thrasherdude »

2 days to go ghehe :D funny stories :)

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Hi Cheeba,

Thanks for the opportunity guys

Ok here goes. . . . . .

For me, I was enjoying the beginning of summer with a big group of friends, we had maybe double science but before we could get to the correct block our legendary friend produces a rather large but shambled spliff....with wide eyes and beating hearts we made our way to the back of the school fields and made camp - I swear to god three people have never laughed so much as us lot that day and a beautiful Mary Jane relationship was forged. And here we are 20 years on but still going strong

Good luck everyone

Smokes
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

CheebaBeans

Post by CheebaBeans »

We've just announced the winner in a new thread who happens to be someone from the forum, go check it out!

competition-winner-announcement-open-to ... agram-3029

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Congratulations to the winner

And thanks again to the very generous team over @CheebaBeans

Well done everyone

Smokes

Return to “CheebaBeans”