The Gold Line from The Cali Connection now available at Cheeba Beans!

CheebaBeans

The Gold Line from The Cali Connection now available at Cheeba Beans!

Post by CheebaBeans »

Hello everyone, just a quick notification to say we now stock the full Cali Connection Gold Line at Cheeba Beans!

The Gold Line consists of some of the most sought after strains in Cali right now. These sought after strains are crossed to create a whole new flavour and terpene profile!

Strains include:
Cherries Jubilee ♀ - (Forbidden Fruit x Pre 98 Bubba)
Bellini ♀ - (Purple Punch x Gelato 45)
Tiramisu ♀ - Wedding Cake x Gelato 45
Mint Milano ♀ - (Girl Scout Cookies x Wedding Cake)
78 ♀ - (Gelato 33 x Gelato 45)
SugarMill ♀ - (Gorilla Glue #4 x Wedding Cake)
Italian Ice ♀ - (Forbidden Fruit x Gelato 45)
Passion Berry ♀ - (Gorilla Glue x Gelato 45)

You can view the full collection at:

https://www.cheebabeans.com/collections ... -gold-line

We have a huge giveaway in collaboration with The Cali Connection where we're going away the entire Gold Collection we stock, that’s right the entire collection. That’s 8 packs, 48 seeds all together. All you need to do is like and comment explaining why you’d like to win. We will then randomly select one of the comments in 3 weeks (17.08.2018).

If one entry isn’t enough for you then you can also enter via our Instagram which will give you 2 chances to win!

Instagram: cheebabeans

Let us know if you have any questions! We will have some some more in house competitions up soon for you guys :)
UK Cannabis Seed Retailer

www.cheebabeans.com

Contact us: info@cheebabeans.com
Instagram: CheebaBeans

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: The Gold Line from The Cali Connection now available at Germination Station!

Post by GMO »

Awesome comp germination station!

Must have been working hard to get these flavours in stock! Top genetics from banging parents and I'm sure they all flavours to die for

Thanks again

All the best

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Wizard
Respected Member

Re: The Gold Line from The Cali Connection now available at Germination Station!

Post by Wizard »

:roll: :roll: wow what a wicked giveaway , thanks germination station ,.would be such a great collection to add to the see bank and would make for some very nice grows for some time to come . id love to do a lil rosin pressing on them and realy taste those terps. and oh I bet that passion berry is top notch eh , thanks for the opertunity guys . :clap: :bye:
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Thanks Germination Station :clap: :clap:
they all sound sweet ....i like cookies ,i love fruit ,i like cake ,i love gelato lol :barmy:
id like to try grow some of these yum yum :thanks:

Clunge Muncher
Has thanked: 0

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Thanks guys, lovely selection there, right little gold mine looking at them :Stoned:
Resident armchair grower :D .

Zeppelinsmoker

Post by Zeppelinsmoker »

48 seeds is already nice to start a collection of The Cali Connection!
Smoke the weed, everyday
Don't smoke the seeds, no way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MI3CKL4NMI

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

as most people i live on a budget and seeds and get coslty, id love to have a go at thoes strains and would be a really wicked add to the collection and keep this wizard in the grow for along time , thatnks for the comp germination station , got my fingers crossed and some wizard magic brewing

MacGrow
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MacGrow »

I just wanna say thanks for re sending those sunset sherbet seed, really appreciate it. They popped out perfect this time. Great service lads, ta

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Another brilliant giveaway, thank you guys.

I'd like to win as I will finally have more room as of next week and want to do some pheno hunting. The strains sound amazing from the gold line and that many seeds will keep me busy for a long time.

B.G.
Known User

Post by B.G. »

Absolutely fantastic giveaway away and there’s nothing better than Cali girls. I think it’s all that sunshine that just makes them hot hot hot and taste better too

Sent from a green and pleasant land

Return to “CheebaBeans”